MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Poetry

Poetry - Forums [Biker Match] Poetry - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Poetry

Circle of life<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> <o:p> </o:p> When all around you Things don’t seem right Your mind is empty But your eyes won’t shut tight With a body worn out And a weary face Desperate for something To take it away Always something left not done No! One hundred and one things Not just one No one to share with The grief or the pain To lessen the load Of what life contains Cheats, liars Beggars and thieves Who just want to take? And make sure they keep. If they need assurance Or a listening ear They’ll expect “you” there That is clear If you need the same The rules don’t apply Because they’ll make sure There nowhere in sight Or maybe they’ll just Ignore what you say Hoping, praying You’ll just go away Don’t cry over this And never despair Because at the end No-one is there Don’t count the worms As they eat through your flesh They don’t care your in “You’re Sunday best” You’re just a meal To help them survive And so continues the circle of life

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 24/06/2008 17:17  

What a charming little ditty
From Eddie, oh so witty!
If you were feeling low
It wasn't far to go,
Before you started feeling really sh... quite bad actually ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 24/06/2008 17:22  

oooooh BM has talent ... im impressed !! lol welcome to the Madhouse eddie sit tite and enjoy the ride !

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/06/2008 20:08  

Hang on- that's not the Lion King song I know - have they re-mixed it???

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 25/06/2008 04:00  

well that cheered me up no end lol,,,can you find one thats cheery and happy next time eddie,,lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/06/2008 04:36  

Eddie doesn't really do happy, Not while he's feeling so snappy, And as for cheery? That just makes him weary, Typing away there on his lappie

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/06/2008 04:42  

he needs to get happy its true before he makes everyone go boo hoo or ill be round there at 3,with a knock and you see me hit him with the end of my shoe lol not very god but i thought id have a go lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/06/2008 04:48  

Watch out there Eddie! Grab a hold of your teddy! I've seen KD go, With her 6" stiletto, Ouch! Your botty will be reddy (?) My last lines haven't improved any over the years

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/06/2008 05:08  

ok wannabe steady ive just seen a hole in that teddy your botty its true i will smack but i aint going near your large crack omg this is hard lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/06/2008 05:17  

I think this thread'll be lost here, But the way forward is very clear, We'll give Matt the nod, Or chat up a mod, Asking them nicely and without fear... To shift the thread elsewhere Jokes & silly things? In there? It could be kinda fun, Having a practice and a pun, Letting down our rhyming hair? *Ye gads my last lines!*

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 25/06/2008 06:33  

Wannabe - have u tried botox? There's an offer on at the moment:- "Buy 1 tankerload, get 1 free"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2008 07:35  

To Katydevil and wannabe Surely both of you can see, That the rhymes you’ve penned Drive me round the bend, And a sore bottoms not for me! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p> I shall write you both a happy Ode That’s full of cheer and glee And then upon such chance That we should meet A “Stiletto” I shan’t receive

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 25/06/2008 10:44  

a poem is a form of art..... or at least it used to be until the words were typed on here by KD and Wannabe Now, Im not saying that's bad thing It takes a lot to get it right but if i read another of their ryhmes i mite not sleep tonight! Eddie has been wasted his talent's plain to see he shudnt be on the computer but on a film set in gay Paris Now i not saying that he's gay indeed i know him not but if those stilletoes start flying round what handbags has he got?!?! I endeth here my little ditty I hope i didnt offend You know I'm only kidding and im slightly round the bend ! heheheh

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/06/2008 11:05  

Nice one Karey, but don't do yourself down, you are much better than just "slightly"! (I know, cos I've had a ) Remember what the Dormouse said. Feed your head! Feed your heeaaad!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2008 11:27  

hehehe cheers XKLYBR is that the same mouse wiv the clogs on? the ones that went clip clippity clop? ...on the stairs?

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/06/2008 11:39  

perhaps it was the hickory dickory dock pair, cos after the clock struck one the other got away!!!

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 25/06/2008 11:49  

'fraid not - this one's White Rabbit's buddy.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2008 11:51  

well actually i thought it was more likely to be the best pillion passenger of the chief organ mouse on Bagpuss. there must be a poem there sumwhere seeing as this is a poem thread if not it will get deleted and the mouses will be tucked up in bed

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/06/2008 11:58  

i give up,,,think the smutty naughty thread is were i should stay lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/06/2008 13:30  

lol KD Im sure u can think of a smutty naughty thread poem!

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/06/2008 13:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email