MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Matlock Bath Meet sunday 20th july

Matlock Bath Meet  sunday 20th  july (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Matlock Bath Meet  sunday 20th  july (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Matlock Bath Meet sunday 20th july

woooohooooo a poet in the making eddie , xxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 20/07/2008 15:18  

Hey RC it's not all about me, me, me, me, me. but............... WHERE'S THE PICTURE OF MY LOVELY HANDSOME FEATURES!!!!! NO PICTURE = NO MASSAGE!!!! Ps nice piccy of my bike shame nina smuggled her way into the background. the things some people will do to get attention

Update Reply
eddietheardvark @ 20/07/2008 15:29  

oi now now eddie i got to get my developed lol be 4 i can post them up...sooooooooooooooooooooo u dont get out of that massge that easy! pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 20/07/2008 15:32  

Eddie is that the red one in Nina's profile? If it is then I'd be careful - they look as if they're made for each other

Update Reply
Wills @ 20/07/2008 15:35  

hey eddie thats a great poem it was good to meet you today and i can't wait to hear your band when they gig at the charity bash glad you got home ok even with a sore ass an ears !!!!

Update Reply
storm @ 20/07/2008 16:20  

brill poem eddie .... how u mean steal ur lime light .... tiny was littlest bike there no wills thats tamrocks baby ........... i just need to find his garage keys so i can pinch it shhhhhhhhhhhh !

Update Reply
nina @ 21/07/2008 03:39  

Got there eventually from Oulton Park!Enjoyed a lovely cuppa with Rc,Mini moto,Tamrock n Gsxmark.Sorry to miss u other folks...Nice one Rc on organizing another Mb meet.Perhaps if people arent going to turn up at all it would be an idea to take your name off the events list?

Update Reply
mini d @ 21/07/2008 05:02  

I've only posted here cos I wanted to see my name down the entire Active Topic list, however, I've just decided not to post anymore cos I'm bored now! Oh yeah, yesterday was fun, cheers everyone. (That rhymes!) Great to see Nina on her bike again and good to meet a few new faces, some of who travelled a hell of a way to get there.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 21/07/2008 08:49  

Sorry to miss you folks I was working :(

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 22/07/2008 08:53  

HI sorry i didn`t attend i`ve only got my bike back sat just gone 26th not impressed but i`ll be taking a trip down on sunday morn 2/3 aug going to meet up with a work mate don`t know what time i`ll get there but across from the fishpond pub on a red tl with no fairng sent away to be fixed cracked it on my garage wall. i`ll see you there if anyone is going.

Update Reply
hightower @ 27/07/2008 07:42  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...m_mb66.JPG

Update Reply
RC @ 06/08/2008 11:36  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email