MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Never mind Dr Who

Never mind Dr Who - Forums [Biker Match] Never mind Dr Who - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Never mind Dr Who

Never mind Dr Who and personalities taking over. Ive just received two emails, albeit spam, dated the 15th June, one at 5.16 am and one at 6.16am. SWomething wrong somewhere! Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/06/2008 16:42  

Ahhhh.... Eddie's in the space-time continuinuinuum again probably :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 14/06/2008 16:49  

I'll fix it as soon as I get the parts to finish my time machine... Unfortunately they won't be available until last March... (and tell Eddie to get out of there - he is using all the hot water!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 14/06/2008 16:57  

We are not the 1st when the new day starts! Think back to the Millenium The 1st area in the new year was........Fiji Marshal Islands etc. So the 15th has already begun elsewhere in the world! Simple innit!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/06/2008 18:46  

Woh woh woooohhhh... Are you talking about a collective 'we'? So when you say "we are not the 1st when the new day starts" you mean 'others' have been before us and we are in fact following some kind of preordained destiny?? ..and the Millenium Falcon crashed into the Fiji Marshall Islands?? When did this happen??

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 15/06/2008 04:32  

So what you are saying, whoever it was that sent me the emails are before me in time. OK i get it. One was London and the other Birmingham SPOOKYLinda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 15/06/2008 08:14  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email