MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle News

New Rules in Spain, Italy and France July 1st 2008

New Rules in Spain, Italy and France July 1st 2008 (3) - Forums [Biker Match] New Rules in Spain, Italy and France July 1st 2008 (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle News /

New Rules in Spain, Italy and France July 1st 2008

Audible indicator warnings can be fitted, see the M&P catalogue, also some Accumen alarms have this feature. I had a hire bike with one and the longer the indicator was on, they louder they became, so if you were waiting at a busy junction it drove you nuts. I was out with an advanced riding instructor and it was driving him bonkers as well I must replace my damaged Hi-Viz (didnt help the taxi driver see me when he pulled out in front of me!). I used to carry one under the seat for riding on dark unlit roads or motorways in bad weather condidtions. Anyone know where I can get a replacement open mesh Hi-Viz as I cant seem to find one anywhere.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/06/2008 11:07  

Sportouring web site have lot of nice stuff including the TURNSAFE Audible Indicator Warning. But with this one after 10 flashes it starts beeping and also mutes the beep while the brake lights is on, £40 sound expensive to me though.

Update Reply
Suzuki_bob @ 13/06/2008 14:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email