MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Bridge inn meet duffield,derbyshire

Bridge inn meet duffield,derbyshire - Forums [Biker Match] Bridge inn meet duffield,derbyshire - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Bridge inn meet duffield,derbyshire

havin a meet at the bridge Inn meet sunday 29th june, meet around 12-12-30pm all welcome, great food and a nice beer garden to, all welcome its up on the events..... Bridge Inn Makeney Road, Duffield Bank Duffield Derbyshire UK DE56 4BG

Update Reply
RC @ 10/06/2008 11:31  

Sorry RC. But i'll be at CG's Camping weekend with about 40 others that weekend. No one off BM though strangly. although a few peeps did say they'd go they all seem to have had a loss of memory when it came to actually paying for the camping. Their loss. So you should get a few for this meet.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 11/06/2008 04:27  

Have a good weekend one lets hope the weather stays like this for us all

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2008 06:41  

me and the kids get home from our hols the day before so i prob wont have any money left rc!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/06/2008 13:20  

Will mention it to Daveyboy, RC, and see if we can come down for a laugh and chat!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 11/06/2008 14:41  

nice one flame hun b4 great to see u both again :-) aww thats a shame jen hun hope we can meet up soon sweetie, have a great hol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 11/06/2008 16:25  

I admit I was hoping to go on the camping weekend, but unfortunately couldnt get the time off work. As soon as they found out I was on lates that weekend they said "NO!!!!!!" so I cant make either event, sorry folks and its a nice run down from up here.

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 12/06/2008 12:58  

just a little bump lol

Update Reply
RC @ 15/06/2008 07:37  

hope you get more ppl than turned up at the vic today hun xx I will be at the cowpat that weekend

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/06/2008 13:56  

hey welcome bk pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u can always stop off at the bridge on ur way bk from mfn lol xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 15/06/2008 16:54  

Maybe I'm mistaken or I've lost my mind if I had one to start with......I'm sure that the camping weekend was arranged/planned months ago so why is this meeting being planned in the same area...very strange but then if ones face fits there are no bounds to what one can achieve...I once mistakenly tried to arrange a meet but was informed immediately that a meeting was already being planned..hmm obviously my face does not fit...also I am informed that there is no love lost between the two different organisers of these two event...Isn't this site supposed to be a place to bring all like minded people ( even some of us bikers ) together instead of it being full of inane bitchiness. I'm sorry but this needed to be said altho I suspect it will be deleted. right off my soap box I get.

Update Reply
Herne @ 17/06/2008 15:13  

First of all i'd just like to say sorry to RC for hijacking her thread. i'd just like to reply to herne. If this is kicking something off then please start a new thread. The Problem CG had with the camping weekend Herne wasn't really this event and i believe the parties mentioned are on good terms now. The problem was that a few people that put themselves down for it. never had the good manners to tell CG they'd changed their minds.even when PM'd they have simply ignored her requests. You all know who you are. When booking things like a camping venue deposits have to be paid. When people say there going you have to take it on faith that you will be re-embursed fairly promptly. were not all made of money. At last count i believe there are about 40 who will be attending. But sadly only 3 including myself and CG from BM. I hope RC's event goes well and is well attended. Sadly from the state of the forums and of the meet at the vic i'm not sure how many can get off there bums to show up.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 17/06/2008 18:39  

Just a couple of thoughts here...

But perhaps the Vic meeting wasn't well attended due to the fact it was held on Fathers Day... most folk end up doing something with their families? You might put yourself down for something, before realising what the date actually is.

I'm sure there is room for both a camping weekend and a few hours meet somewhere... some people work weekends and can't easily get away for a camping trip, but might only work Saturday, so can come out to play on a Sunday :o)

It is very off not to have the courtesy to let an organiser know if you can't make something like a camping trip which involves paying deposits etc. It's one thing not to turn up at a pub meet (I admit guilt to that!) but it's poor form to drop out without contact where there's more organisation involved.

Just my tuppenceworth. No offence intended to anyone :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 17/06/2008 18:52  

i agree with both Blues & wannabe sometimes you just forget you have put your name down for or in my case get let down with lifts ( which is sooooo annoying ) Herne maybe you ought to try to organise something again instead of complaining about it .... this isnt your first moan about meets & the locations after all if it wasn't for people like CG , RC , wiccan 1, scarey we would get the meets at all ( sorry if i have forgot any1 )

Update Reply
nina @ 18/06/2008 02:44  

i have the same prob as you nina requarding lifts,but also childcare,the only meets i seem to be able to manage are matlock and squires,but i always try my best to be there...as with this one,,i will try my best to get there rc

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/06/2008 02:50  

Nina...if it makes you happy to think that I'm moaning then it makes me happy..but here the problem lies as I wasn't moaning but then obviously my understanding of the English language is not as good as yours.

Update Reply
Herne @ 18/06/2008 13:42  

Herne, Who told you that you can't arrange a meet? Anyone can arrange a meet, at any time, at any place. If someone has told you otherwise then I'd like to know about it (PM me). The UK is a large place, and there will always be events scheduled often on the same dates - especially with bank holiday weekends etc. And for what it's worth - I think it's terrible not to tell the organiser of an event that you wont be going once so much effort has been put into it.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/06/2008 13:54  

herne hun will take more than that to make me happy or it could be my interpretation of what & how you wrote .... hey but what do i no eh ?!

Update Reply
nina @ 18/06/2008 13:59  

Cheers Bluesbiker for explaining it to me I did say originally that maybe I had lost my mind Matt am sorry mate but I will not name names...if the folk concerned wish to tell you themselves then I have no control over that but as for myself I believe everyone has the right to say what they believe and as such I respect that.

Update Reply
Herne @ 18/06/2008 14:31  

anyway back to the bridge inn meet. RC if i get out my dosbag in time i will pop over and see you all but i won't promise, i might get very drunk at the cowpay lol will see you soon Pete xxx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 21/06/2008 17:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email