MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dr Who eh !!!!!!

Dr Who eh !!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Dr Who eh !!!!!! (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dr Who eh !!!!!!

one yankee uboat[fkn scene stealer's!]an your history!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/06/2008 16:12  

sheesh - story of my life!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/06/2008 16:15  

torpedoed then boarded then analysed!later on a extra cog added but analysed again an secrets exposed!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/06/2008 16:24  

Journey's End - WOW!!!!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/07/2008 14:43  

Is that it TeeCee???? No after show debriefing........

Update Reply
Scary @ 06/07/2008 14:47  

Is that sarcasm, Scary??? (I was already debriefed while watching it.... feet up on the desk, too!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/07/2008 15:08  

bet yu'd like to be there at the debriefin scary!!![might jus pop along meself!!]

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 06/07/2008 15:09  

last nights dr.who BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
bostonbiceps @ 06/07/2008 15:12  

I was being serious...... Donna has had her mind wiped but is still half doctor and still has the ring...I bet she comes back as the master... And yes it was a good excuse to say debriefing!!! LMAO

Update Reply
Scary @ 06/07/2008 15:15  

I'd actually been to see Wanted last night and came back and watched Dr Who on iPlayer - Dr Who was better! (even without Angelina Jolie...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/07/2008 15:17  

lol - phew... I am scared of bleating on in these forums sometimes... I rarely actually speak in real life! That would be fantastic, Scary - have you submitted it to the writers? I don't know who the next Dr will be, but he has a helluva large pair of shoes to fill! (and I thought Bernard Cribbins played his part superbly...)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 06/07/2008 15:21  

Dr Amy Winehouse? (Tuesday July 08, 2008 10:42 AM) Amy Winehouse has been backed as the next Dr Who by the writer behind the hit sci-fi series.Executive producer Russell T Davies says he believes the time could be right for a female lead in the show.He thinks Winehouse would make "a brilliant doctor", despite her troubled private life and lack of acting experience.Davies also suggests there would be no issue for children if the main role, currently played by David Tennant, was given to a woman.But he admitted their fathers might be more thrown by the move. "They will imagine they'll have to describe sex changes to their kids. "I think fathers can describe sex changes to their children and I think they should. It's part of the world", he said.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/07/2008 12:17  

Where on earth (or universe) did you find that Teecee???

Update Reply
Scary @ 08/07/2008 12:37  

lol... oh, just on my interstellar wanderings..... http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/08...=l_news_dm ..and from some of the other stuff I have been reading today, this is one of the more believable stories!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 08/07/2008 12:56  

Has anyone got an M6 bolt to fit a sonic screwdriver? Bloody cybermen broke mine!........lovely patina on it too!......

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 09/07/2008 10:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email