MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Farmyard Party

Farmyard Party (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Farmyard Party (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Farmyard Party

Had a brill FYP. Met up wiv sum BMers fri nite - hi all! Spent the evening alternating between the main arena and 100%biker tent. But kicked myself cos I missed Shamus O'blivion in the Blues Tent.Also missed the Tits Contest! I was thinking of entering - might have got the booby prize! Headed into Helmsley on Sat for the traditional meet in the square. Met up wiv sum old mates from Excalibur MCC - had a beer,had a larf,had a beer, had a larf,had a beer.... Got the bus back (London double-decker - cool!) - had to,as legs went on strike - and had a siesta. Sat night watched Rats in the Kitchen - looked and played just like UB40 - ace.Then off to see PHD - Pro Musicians - capital P capital M - a masterclass in music; total joy to watch.And then there was the Exotic Dancer - total joy to watch!!!! After that I got lost; found myself next to a couple of pretty lasses gyrating in the dance tent; didn't seem much point in leaving - I've had worse nights. Got kicked out about 2pm, and headed back to tent. But wossthis? Music still blaring out from 100% tent - staggers over - DJ says last few songs b4 bed. I ask any chance of some Purple? Last song he plays is "Smoke on the Water"! I go to bed very happy. Next morning I'm packing up in the teeth of a gale, when my lady rings, says she's just seen the weather forecast, and warns me it might be a bit windy! Thanks luv,bless. FYP? - it don't get much better!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2008 05:33  

I was on Duty from 10 till 3 in 100% biker tent (PHD are three music teachers who do covers of all sorts as such they do not have any CD's out they just enjoy showing their skills, deffinatly not a case of those that can do and those who can't teach) BTW XY those two lasses were sisters who for the price of a kiss got directions to the Dance tent lol (annother one ticked off the list lmao) Sorry I did not see you in 100% tent mate I was stood on the sound desk most my session needed a soft drink to quench my thirst lol. (Did you see the size of the welt on that poor mugs arse who was dragged on stage by the exotic dancer (who apart from the 1st 3 rows of peeps only saw her when stood up lol) miz whiplash) The drinking did not stop their the The Blue Oyster Bar was open till a little past 6am...............

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 23/06/2008 05:44  

6am!!!!! - now u tell me. (makes note in diary 4 next year)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2008 07:36  

Me and Dave had a great time too, sorry to Linda and Gary, didn't get your text til mid afternoon, we had gone for a ride out to Whitby, and there was no signal there, so didn't get to catch up with you this time. Saw Karey, and Stuart (R11SKG) and said "Hi", Karey, I've got your number now girl... LOL!!! Packed up Sunday morning, and were back at Dave's by 9am! LOL! Half hour up the road for a great rally is fab!! Didn't know about the meet at 10pm til following day when I saw Karey, so sorry to everyone for not turning up!! Flame & Daveyboy xx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 24/06/2008 14:12  

FlameRed? - FlameBlonde morelike. The meet was on the forum for ages. Half a mind to tootle up to Darlington to admonish severe reprimand! Which bottie cheek do u prefer? PS u weren't the only one. Why do peeps say theyr'e going, and not meet up? Beats me - but their loss.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/06/2008 14:53  

Sorry i missed you all, was having a great time and wasn't looking at my watch. I am now known at work as Mr Kipling, due to too much larger and a mates sisters home made cakes with a little extra magic ingredient in it. It was freezing that Friday night, shame about the rain on Saturday at least my waterproof bike boots did what they were meant to. Promise i will meet you all soon and get the beers in.

Update Reply
Suzuki_bob @ 25/06/2008 14:15  

Rain? Wot rains that then? It wasn't raining in the pub I was in! Will hold u to your kind beers (plural) offer!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/06/2008 14:29  

XY if you cannot say anything nice best not say anything at all Flame explained why she did not turn up at impromptu meeting, that's good enough for me and probably 99% of the human race too.........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 25/06/2008 18:44  

Sorry - no offence intended - but maybe cos I'm in the 1%...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2008 04:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email