MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Fancy yourself as a bit of a star???

Fancy yourself as a bit of a star??? - Forums [Biker Match] Fancy yourself as a bit of a star??? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Fancy yourself as a bit of a star???

Snake Eyes are shooting a music video for the song Leather and Metal July 20th, at Squires Cafe South Milford - Leeds - West Yorkshire. We are looking for RockChics,Dancers, Goth Girls, Scary male Bikers, Harley Riders for the video shoot. If you would like to be a part of the video give me a shout and I will pass on your details. Scary x

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/06/2008 13:41  

OMG... this could be my big break!!!! If a 'breakdancing' 14 year old can make it then so can I!! Espesh if I am wearing my helmet and a tinted visor........ (only a 4.5 hour ride will check date & availability)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/06/2008 14:01  

You fit the bill TC, I'm more than happy to put you forward.

Update Reply
Scary @ 03/06/2008 14:04  

Thanks Scary! July could be busy for me but I do need to get out more - will keep you posted.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 03/06/2008 14:06  

Is this Snake Eyes as in the Wizard's Curse?

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/06/2008 19:18  

Scary male bikers and Harley riders...somehow I don't think mild-mannered BMW riders are gonna make the shortlist

Update Reply
Wills @ 04/06/2008 19:38  

What about geriatric 'Rockers' on old Triumphs? P.S. Are they paying?

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/06/2008 19:42  

Wills, M.S. - can I just draw your attention to the bit about "RockChics ,Dancers & Goth Girls"....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/06/2008 19:46  

Yea! but are we gonna get paid..

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/06/2008 19:49  

You might if you are a good enough dancer, M.S.!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/06/2008 19:53  

Bugger! I can do the 'Twist', the 'Mashed potato', the 'Hitch hike' and a few that have not been invented yet but I can only do them if I am totally enebriated and think that no one is watching. Tangoman. Any chance of a crash course? I used to do 'Tap' dancing. That is, until I fell in the sink.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/06/2008 20:03  

Anyway! Chicks dance. Guys watch.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 04/06/2008 20:05  

Yes it is the same band that did the Wizards Curse, the drummer is a friend of mine and they have said the more bikers the better, doesn't have to be Harley riders. And MS 'll give you a crash course in belly dancing if you like..LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/06/2008 03:27  

Oh that reminds me! Must give my mate a call... we're supposed to be taking up belly dancing classes! I'll just point and laugh at you lot in the video though... I don't *do* cameras, unless I'm behind the lens

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/06/2008 05:13  

I don't blame you Wannabe I don't do cameras either.. As for the belly dancing expect to find muscles you never thought exsisted and get some deep heat you'll need it.

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/06/2008 05:21  

Wannabe/Scary - if you don't "do" cameras, how the hell did you get your photo's on here then?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2008 05:34  

I only like the pictures I take of myself (behave)....then hundreds get thrown away and only the best ones get on here...hense why I hate having my photo taken at events you can't pick and choose the ones to show.

Update Reply
Scary @ 05/06/2008 05:37  

I blame mine on the alcohol... Guard is lowered and you don't manage to hide in time! Cheers for the deep heat tip Scary!

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 05/06/2008 05:43  

@ deep heat tip.... (three words that when put together bring a tear to a man's eye)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 05/06/2008 05:54  

I'm sure I've seen Scary's picture on the front of a glossy in my local newsagents. But I may be mistaken, as it was a distance away, being on the top shelf an' all!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/06/2008 06:13  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email