MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Moving

Moving - Forums [Biker Match] Moving - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Moving

As you all know, i'm moving house/job in the next few weeks. I will be cancelling my subs this week as i wont have net connection for a while. I also probably wont be restarting them when i do. I will still be around, seeing whats going on from time to time, but like others before me, its time for pastures new. I have met some lovely people(especially Matt lol) and I wish you all the best for the future. Those that have my msn/facebook/whatever details, feel free to get in touch from time to time. Take care and keep it shiny side up! DC xxx

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 28/05/2008 15:06  

All the Best to you Steph in your new venture, hope all works out well for you, and hope to see you again sometime in the future!! Enjoy your new pastures.... a change is as good as a rest!! Marie & Dave xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 28/05/2008 15:33  

Best of luck and happiness for the future Steff, take care and ride safe XX

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 28/05/2008 16:29  

tack care girl will sink a pint (or10) with you again love Pete xxx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 28/05/2008 16:51  

Hey Steph We've had sum reet laffs.... and put the world to rights on a few occasions, eh? All the best with the move..and Good Luck in your new job! I'm sure we'll get out for a pint or three sumtime soon. Hope to see you at a few more meets/rallies. Big hugs to the lads.. and the 2 at home..and the crazy sprout and his sidekick !! I WILL get my license and come over to see you ! Tek care mate, keep in touch !! luf n hugz ( in a NON soppy way... babe, hun, chick) Kaz xx

Update Reply
Karey @ 28/05/2008 17:24  

Good Luck D C, all the best

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/05/2008 19:10  

Best of luck DC and thanks for the welcome in chat the other week - always hard to break into a new chat room! lol

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 29/05/2008 08:38  

Hope to see you around Steph, Love Linda and Gaz

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 29/05/2008 09:07  

good luck with the move and the new life steph,hope i bump into u again sometime! take care. xx

Update Reply
witchiest @ 29/05/2008 13:11  

hey Steph - good luck, hope everything goes well xx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 29/05/2008 16:02  

Boo hiss booooo. Ur all leaving us!

Update Reply
Matt @ 29/05/2008 16:38  

I may just stick around in case Matt becomes single again Thanks for all your support folks. Am sure i'll be back at some point, i just dont know when. I'm gonna try and get to Skeg in Oct so if yr going, i will endeavor to catch up with you then....failing that, will see you as and when. Rest assured I have not gone for good! Have made too many friends for that! DC xxx

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 29/05/2008 18:23  

Good luck hunny hope all goes well for you don't forget to check back in when you can just to say hi and how its all going Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 29/05/2008 18:28  

Aw Dc,how we all gonna keep up with the escapades of your four legged friends now?? Hope you have a bright and happy future buddy but don't forget to pop by from time to time(no-one else can stroke Matts ego quite like you can)don't just forget about us all with your new exciting life and all that!!! love and light Cassie and Blue xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/05/2008 19:18  

Good luck kiddo. Keep in touch

Update Reply
rattler @ 01/06/2008 18:06  

hope everything runs smoothly for ya hun see you around somewhere xxxxx

Update Reply
nina @ 02/06/2008 03:13  

Good Luck DC, we will have to find someone else to sculk in the dark corners of the chatroom till its time to pounce. Hugs, kisses, lovies, babe, hun, mmmwwwwaaaa..... (makes hastey exit to the door)

Update Reply
Scary @ 02/06/2008 05:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email