MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Female Bikers Read This

Female Bikers Read This (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Female Bikers Read This (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Female Bikers Read This

Maybe you could be right I have it in a messy style anyow and it takes hours to do I need the gel though to make it stick up after the helmet has been and flatterened it. mmmm without the hairdryer I can get another pair of shoes in... How much weight can a bandit take?... Dont read this Cataraptor! its womens talk.

Update Reply
moonstone @ 13/05/2009 10:21  

I agree with Lou! get a hat/scarf/bandana/hoody I am the worst for using straighteners but at rallies/bike hols there's just no room for them, and people don't give a hoot anyway, but if you're adamant you can't do without them, i suggest some gas straighteners. Although I haven't really done much more than 4 or 5 days on bikes hols, I've found the main things i need are: toothbrush/toothpaste wipes deodorant hand towel comb mascara, lippy few t-shirts 2 pair of jeans (one on under my leathers ) 1 fleece undies/socks pair of croc type shoes or other soft shoes. Thats about it really, apart from the obvious, money/cash card, keys You will be surprised how little you need, of course if you're going to be away for longer you might need a few more clothes, or find a launderette or take some handwash and wash your clothes whenever you can. It depends if you're camping or staying in hotels/B&B etc, but personally i have found, I take less each time I go away.

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/05/2009 10:23  

Hehehe! OK then, I'll permit you the hair gel!

Well worth popping into boots - they usually do some good deals on "travel" sized packs on various hair styling products/shampoos/shower gels etc. And what you don't use gets dumped before the journey home.

Lakeland does a pack of handwash sheets - well handy. They hardly take up any room/weight and they dissolve in water for washing your essentials - take 2 of each e.g. knicks/socks/tights/bras/t-shirts... then you've 1 to wear and 1 to wash & you're never without something clean to put on

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/05/2009 10:47  

Thanks both... I recon we could add to this video. I must look out for it.

Update Reply
moonstone @ 13/05/2009 11:30  

http://www.solsistersuk.com/ emailed this site to BM member the other day. I havn't looked at it being a girlie thing an me bein a bloke but it might or might not interest some of you Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 13/05/2009 15:41  

Thanks EM, had a quick look at 'em lol

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 14/05/2009 09:18  

Oh an nice new hat EM !!!!!

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 14/05/2009 09:22  

Sorry no Jan, I wore that one out!! its an old pic 2006!! So it seems I havn't changed much if you thought the pic was new Hope you girls are havin fun , just thought it wouldn't hurt to cast the net a little further the more the merrier Play nicely now ladies and ENJOY your bikes Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 14/05/2009 10:37  

Us girlies enjoy our bikes as much as the men do!!!

Update Reply
Jansky1960 @ 14/05/2009 23:37  

You know, I'm soooo chuffed to see so many girls doin it You wouldn't believe the stick I got in the 60's/70's an 80's for encouraging women to ride When I was instructing the girls beat the boys "hands down" (much to their chagrin) Keep it up PLEASE and convert as many as you can Loads of respect to you all, whatever you ride Em

Update Reply
Emzed @ 15/05/2009 01:30  

Em you know we are slowly being converted!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 01/06/2009 00:54  

bikerchick you are so right! still think that even though we only account for about a quarter of all members seems like there are always more girls than guys on line!

Update Reply
julie j @ 01/06/2009 18:33  

i read this an im a bloke(probly)ooo arnt i naughty

Update Reply
crowcat @ 06/06/2009 19:22  

When aren't you naughty then CC????

Biking just gets better and better I even enjoyed every minute of the only day of DAS training last Monday....after initial nerves for the very first time EVER today, I cracked Module 1 ....see other postings LOL

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/06/2009 15:47  

Have you done the test then Rose ??

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 27/06/2009 16:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email