MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Female Bikers Read This

Female Bikers Read This (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Female Bikers Read This (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Female Bikers Read This

where can i get some?

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/08/2008 13:03  

OK OK... I admit it... I've been trying to talk my Dad into letting me pimp his wheelchair with neons! ;o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/08/2008 13:08  

i want em like a ship from me helmet to the sissy bar an handlebars!!an some inside me helmet like the space men in the movies!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 27/08/2008 13:58  

OOOO errrrrr MISSUS. luv this I'm really looking forward to christmas now (bah humbug). Gonna convert ZZR into a pink barbie bambi rudolph with fairy lights over the mirrors to look like antlers, a big red light on the front and fluffy brown seats with white spots. THEN I'm gonnerrrr ..... errrrr ....... errrrr Get myself institutionalised and go hunting for faeries up the Wrekin. xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2008 14:14  

The Derby Childens Hospital Xmas Run has bikes done up just like that! Ride wot u like - nuff said. Just enjoy. Blokes - Lasses - no diff - We all ride!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2008 14:54  

ya don't want fairies up the wrekin. Trust me!!

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 27/08/2008 15:12  

*googles the Wrekin*

Aaaaahhhh...

Nope... Sorry... Wrong place. The faerie folk live in my Mum's garden & I have the photo of their ring to prove it! Hehehe! :o)

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 27/08/2008 15:16  

fairies up the wrekin. Sounds painful! As for a photo of their ring......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2008 15:19  

does this mean i CAN WEAR THE PINK HELMET AFTER ALL ?

Update Reply
old red @ 27/08/2008 17:55  

Whaddya mean you've never hunted for Faeries up the Wrekin. (Note - spelling - as in Celtic Faeries). 'Fraid you need "the knowledge" to foind the Faeries. And The Wrekin - as we of the Mid Lands Know - is actually round the back of Telford. Very good bike meet every Wednesday at The Swancote - road runnin from Wolverhampton to Bridgnorth - A456 I seem to recall. But that is local knowledge. Tarararabit. Excellent thread here.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/08/2008 18:43  

Back to topic - http://www.loisontheloose.com/DVD.html

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/08/2008 18:58  

Edit: Double-post. Sorry :D

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 28/08/2008 06:00  

Three Cheers for ttm's ex. Hip Hip ........ I'd rather you didn't. I have crashed twice because she's such an inconsiderate rider. When I said she was a liability, I meant it. She just happens to have many other faults, one of those being a Label Slave. Now there covering there bikes in neon lights. Wots that all about? You not ever seen Sci Fi programmes? Where were you in the 80s? You don't recall TRON? Battlestar Galactica TV series, with those flying bikes that looked like an over-faired RC30? Man, you missed out!!

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 28/08/2008 06:00  

I spotted a bike this morning and the chap had stuck a small strip of white LED's on each mirror. It didn't half stand out, personally I thought It looked good, and made him more visible. Neon TRON suit on order............ Second thoughts, If I wore one of those half of the East Mids would think We were under Alien invasion or the Goodyear blimp was making an extreme low level pass!

Update Reply
ghosthunter @ 28/08/2008 06:22  

Neon TRON suit on order............ What, like this guy's? http://www.tronguy.net//

Update Reply
ttaskmaster @ 28/08/2008 07:27  

Have I missed something here? What's sci fi gotta do with my original topic? Lois Pryce is looking for contributions for a DVD she's producing about motorcycle travel for women. It's a 'How To...' guide and will be packed full with action, entertainment and tips.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 28/08/2008 15:36  

Have you referred to WIMA - Womens International Mortorcycling Accociation - I'm sure they will still be going, and were really organinsed when I was active with them -worth a try - Belinda

Update Reply
Banana1 @ 29/08/2008 05:16  

It's a fast, funny, informative and action-packed guide to worldwide motorcycle travel with plenty of entertainment and hot tips from adventurous female motorcyclists including Dakar racer Patsy Quick and Elspeth Beard, the first British woman to ride around the world. It's not just for the ladies though, there's loads of great stuff on it for the boys including lots of hot chicks on bikes - what more could you want? Still waiting for the DVD to be released.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 11/05/2009 15:13  

I could do with a few tips on what to pack into two small panniers on a trip to Germany next week. Whats the most important items that a women needs?. I have tried thinking about this one. Years ago when i was a lot younger, as long as I had clean knickers and a toothbrush ( pink of course) I was happy. I had burned my bra so that didnt matter then. Now its a case of I need a bra cos they droop, comfy shoes yes well bunions, trainers, shorts mmm too much cellulite so a skirt, a couple of pairs of jeans, waterproofs, shampoo, conditioner, hairdryer, hair straightners, hair gel, (there is an advantage for you baldy men!!), condoms (again pink ) Ipod, camera (just my compact leaving the superzoom at home). In todays climate I will need more Euros than I needed before. oh and I cant forget the tenor ladies!! Now you see there is a sure difference in now and times goneby and a subtle between men and women!!!. I do need a DVD to help me to pack. Well done that Gal

Update Reply
moonstone @ 13/05/2009 09:18  

Right... for starters... ditch the hairdryer, straighteners and gel... it'll all get squished under your lid, so it's a waste of time even trying to do owt with your hair

Update Reply
Wannabe @ 13/05/2009 10:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email