MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Matt isn't well

Matt isn't well  (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Matt isn't well  (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Matt isn't well

Scary n Katy .. wot did u get up to at Squires that was soooo bad?? lol Mr Shaggy..don't worry.. get sum metal in yr eardrums..you'll soon be cleared ! Matt.. hope you're better now ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2008 15:30  

nothing yet karey,but theres time lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 15:31  

yep better now. N them cartoons were great. And no i dont go dancing round the streets haha, in fact i'd neva dance like that! :-) For info: Metal and rock are my fav genres, metallica are my fav band by far over any other. But on a weekend, night out.... theres nowt better that dance music. U can dance to rock without banging ur head, which is pretty boring after a while and really gives u a headache lol. Plus the crowd are much friendlier at raves than rock gigs (i think), much more mingling going on and havin a laugh (rather than just a bunch of old guys just stood round looking at each other - booorrrring).

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 15:40  

gabber teletubbies finally loaded, its well funny. "Speek je met de politie?" Had to be dutch, mental country this is.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 15:42  

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR Matt you so have to come to a gig with me....BORING....OLD GUYS.......I'll show ya!!! Hee hee hee

Update Reply
Scary @ 18/05/2008 15:43  

haha theres MORE and theyre all dutch of course.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNy_sIQnYVo&feature=...re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Oy_J3jhMl8&feature=...re=related Im buzzing, these are so funny. Let me know if u want any translating lol (Ill remove links later n make just text)

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 15:46  

id love to see matt at a rave,with his whistle and light stick lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 15:55  

Why oh why did I click on the link.......its like a child that knows touching the fire will hurt but still does it!!!! Pmsl

Update Reply
Scary @ 18/05/2008 15:59  

Hahaha.. Matt !! theyre are brill !! i cant get off youtube at the min..theres so many gud uns ! im in stitches here !! Some good dance ones too. I love metal and rock too..but i cant do the headbangin stuff no more..... still love a good gig tho..NABD rally was brill last weekend 3 marquees of the stuff.. over 3 days !! brill But im partial to a bit head-noddin hardstyle too... i can see where you're comin from on that front.

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2008 15:59  

Luvved the links, Matt - not generally my kind of music, but those were fun I'd imagine the Teletubbies one isn't a million miles away from watching me bust my moves to Firestarter lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 18/05/2008 16:12  

i know karey, i took the laptop to the bath with me to watch more i was chuckling so much, esp at the dutch in them. Stu, scary.... its not the kinda music u listen to for 6 hours straight, but kinda go in and out of. Well i do anyhow, go in and out of different rooms in a club (Never pop music or black music (R&B, Rap, Hip Hop etc) though - awful nonsense). I usually listen to hard dance, hard trance, hard style on a night out... gabber too, but its too fast to listen to for more than an hour at a time. Hard style is only a little slower, but easier i think to listen to. Ill take u out when u come over here

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 17:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email