MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Matt isn't well

Matt isn't well  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Matt isn't well  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Matt isn't well

you can go down wiv scary,hangin on her back you'd be guaranteed a soft landing!probably bounce straight back up again!!or sit on a harley then a hog would really be flying!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/05/2008 16:24  

would harley and hog mind me sitting on them lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 17/05/2008 16:27  

is harley and hog new names for scarys melons then lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 17/05/2008 16:35  

mus say scary's piccy makes one stand up an look!!!i reckon a few blokes have copied it to there special folder's! hang on i'm a pro photographer! scary, get yer arse down to me studio!i'll produce the official scary calender!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 17/05/2008 17:51  

Hey Karey, it's really funny that - cos i was listening to sum hardstyle and thinking to myself "What lunatic would listen to this with a headache.... oh yea i would lol" Haha..Matt...thats wot i thought !....there's no better cure !! Glad you're feeling better .. and well done wiv the lesson ! may there be many many more !

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/05/2008 18:01  

wats hardstyle,im lost,,that means i have to get out the satnav again

Update Reply
katydevil @ 17/05/2008 18:12  

haha KD ...its music, hun.. Tom Tom aint gonna help u find it... its in a world of its own !

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/05/2008 18:40  

ah ok,is it like trance or niche,cause that blows ya head off too lol,,karey do you know if your coming to squires yet,dont know if dc is either,there aint alot of names down on events lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 04:26  

You want confusing? "Hardstyle, sometimes referred to as hardbass, is a sub-genre of trance music that is closely related to nu style gabber and hard trance.Its a fusion of both Hard Trance and Hardcore. Hardstyle is grouped in the Hard Dance section. Its sound is usually characterized by a four to the floor kick beat and an off-beat gabber style bass line, trance like synth stabs and sweeps and miscellaneous samples. Tracks often feature excessive reverb and/or other effects, breakdowns and occasionally small breakbeat sections. The average tempo is between 140 and 150 bpm, around 30 slower than nu style gabber. Many hardcore artists produce hardstyle songs, which sound very similar but are more accessible. Hardstyle is generally played alongside Nu-NRG and gabber in the UK and aside hard trance or hardcore in the rest of Europe." Listen at www dot hard dot fm (Though i've not listened to this site before). US Dancing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZAfSD1Misw Europe Jump dancing... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqBcXWtoqAU Metallica remix... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXJA0ZLkcgY (of course its in holland, all hard music is - whopee) If you don't know diff dance music types, then you'll think it's just noise.

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 06:42  

ouch my head,,you shouldnt have put that matt,,i need a lay down now

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 07:04  

Metallica remix....I was so hoping I was going to like it!! May the Gods of Rock take mercy on your musical soul! I need to go and lie down now I am deeply disturbed!

Update Reply
Scary @ 18/05/2008 07:45  

haha u softies. Well at least u understand the past discussions between me and Karey now

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2008 10:09  

PML after reading that description folk will read the title of this thread and think of your 'illness' as something entirely different I happen to like trance lol Now where did that nurse go?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/05/2008 10:36  

hahahah nice one Matt !! i think that should clear things up ! lol good links too..is that wot u and the lads do to chill out on a Saturday neet? can jus see u dancin round the streets after a hard days work ! lol Found this link..i was in stitches !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_F5Jjr7vaY&feature=...re=related ( CAUTION !! not for the faint-hearted ) !! hahaha Awww Scary...soz hun..dint mean to traumatize u ! i love that song ..but also found the hardcore version good too..... ooooerr...maybe i AM disturbed ?!?! lol Woooo hoooooo Way to go Kwak !!! dint put u down as a raver ! Katy...soz hun.. im gonna be away for yr birthday do at Squires. Hope u hava gud day tho.

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2008 12:01  

Ok we now have a cartoon-down... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODpyVwmmu0

Update Reply
Scary @ 18/05/2008 12:25  

PMSL....good one Scary !! Those ppl have far too much time on their hands !

Update Reply
Karey @ 18/05/2008 12:32  

i like trance and niche,clubland is a good album too lol,,,ah well karey see you at the next one

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 14:22  

KD what makes you think they will ever let us near Squires again!!! LOL

Update Reply
Scary @ 18/05/2008 14:28  

oh dear, i had to go look............ oh boy scared for life (there aree some people who really have far to much time on there hands ) Mr Shaggy

Update Reply
Mr Shaggy @ 18/05/2008 14:36  

they wont scary,we will be on a black list,,but we can blame angel for it lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 18/05/2008 14:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email