MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bournemouth

Bournemouth - Forums [Biker Match] Bournemouth - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bournemouth

Anyone around the Bournemouth area and fancy meeting up and saying hi, I will be there for a rally from Friday until the Tuesday.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 15/05/2008 05:33  

wouldve said hi but of to sunny Spain i hope!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/05/2008 06:49  

I will be there too would be great to meet up with some of you sorry to miss you tm Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2008 06:20  

OMG LC Party time once again, can't wait. If I agree to get engaged, married or have a christening at this rally please please please LC save me from a re run of Cornwall. mind you if a toy boy picks me up and runs off with me again across the rugby field don't you dare try and stop that. Guess what this will be my first VSOC rally on my bike in 4 yrs wooo hooo, just hoping my arm holds out.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 19/05/2008 17:09  

Oh CG i am away from Friday until Monday was supposed to be in Wales but it got cancelled so going to Avebury Stones instead with some friends was looking forward to you coming down this way as well Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 19/05/2008 17:26  

Party time again CG Ride Safe down mate Should be a good rally, usually very good organised. Weve all arranged to go to Monkey World on the Sunday if you fancy the trip only about 2o miles away. Well i say we, me and gary, and gary only because ive gone on and on about it. Linda x

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2008 17:49  

Ps.. Im cheating, comming on the back of Garys bike. Went to the Isle of bute this weekend about 2o of us from c6 ant the cat club. Rode up sat came home sun, god i was knackered, getting too old for long journeys like that. plus too many motorways, no fun. Linda x

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 19/05/2008 17:53  

LC talk about being fed up, I now have to go to the rally in my car my arm and back won't stand up to the journey on my bike. I was unsure about the ride but spoke to the physio this morning and she said no not until I have completed my physio treatment for my spine and also didn't advise I ride that far until I had also had the injection in my shoulder or the surgery. I was so excited about riding there to, almost decided against going but knew you would cheer me up when we meet up so its worth a car journey just for that. See you there.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 21/05/2008 15:35  

Ye gods!! Does Bournemouth know what's about to happen to it?

Update Reply
Wills @ 21/05/2008 15:43  

Nope, but they soon will do Wils. Only one more sleep lol Linda x

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 22/05/2008 08:18  

lol Linda...! U giddy kipper !! haha Hope u all have a great time ! x

Update Reply
Karey @ 22/05/2008 08:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email