MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Attempted Hi-Jacking at Traffic Lights

Attempted Hi-Jacking at Traffic Lights - Forums [Biker Match] Attempted Hi-Jacking at Traffic Lights - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Attempted Hi-Jacking at Traffic Lights

A teenage motorcyclist gave a would-be thief more than he bargained for when he fought back after after the thieving thug tried to steal his motorbike at traffic lights. The 17-year-old was waiting at red lights at the junction of Colne Bridge Road and Leeds Road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, at 10.30pm last night. The thug ripped off the young biker's helmet and punched him at least twice in the face. He then kicked the youngster, demanding he hand over his motorcycle. But the brave biker fought back and the thief eventually fled empty-handed. Police say the assailant is white, aged 18 or 19, 5ft 10in tall and of medium build. He wore a black hooded jacket, black tracksuit bottoms and a white baseball cap. He should be easy to find then lol Anyone who saw him or has any information should contact detectives at Kirklees CID robbery team on 01484 436685 or Crimestoppers free and anonymously on 0800 555 111.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2008 18:53  

I'd just love someone like that to try it on... No Mercy

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 10/05/2008 20:21  

They'd only have to look at you Stu and they'd flee

Update Reply
Matt @ 11/05/2008 02:16  

thats the majority of yorkshire youngsters then Kwak youngsters today seem to all dress like that up here .......... can sympathise i had a runin with scooter lads last week scared me to death

Update Reply
nina @ 11/05/2008 09:46  

There's a women in the states that's sellin tazers. Wot i wouldn't give to put a few thousand volts across his gonads!! In fact i think all teenagers should get a taste of it. I think a bit a pain never hurt anyone.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 12/05/2008 17:15  

How the hell did he manage to rip his helmet off? (steady Stuey) Good on the kid pity he didnt give him a good kickin. Unfortunately Blues its more common for the Scum to be carrying the Tazers these days

Update Reply
micksaway @ 13/05/2008 04:10  

I've got an alarm fitted to my bike if anyone attempted to take it I can step off let it go upto 100 meters away and still kill the engine remote stays with me keys in bike no use to a pilliock lol Plus there is a panick feature you can set the alarm off whist still on the bike remote start and stop and bike locator for those oh bloody hell where did I leave my bike (in a crowd of others) moments. motorbikealarm.co.uk or the link is below http://www.motorbikealarm.co.uk/node/26 Oh it costs about the same and a full tank of fuel on my bike so bloody cheap then!!!!

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 13/05/2008 06:19  

Nifty bit of kit that :) I would love someone to just try that with me tho.. i could unleash the red head fury on them -evil chuckle-

Update Reply
ScarletKiss @ 13/05/2008 11:23  

Yup easy to fit but if you want warrantee to stand then should be fitted by a pro, got my yorkshire pudding tickets last night so 1st to the 3rd Aug taken care of now what about the rest of the year???????? Oh yeah Farmyard 20th, 21st, 22nd June :)

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 14/05/2008 06:37  

Simple self defense tip guys! One hand goes in the face (partly to distract, partly to unbalance), second hand goes straight between the legs ...... then grab, twist and lift!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 14/05/2008 08:10  

lmao geoff good tip

Update Reply
nina @ 15/05/2008 02:48  

Geoffb. Second hand goes straight between the legs... grab, twist and lift? Won't that be a little uncomfortable for your bo**ocks? Might be more effective if second hand goes between the legs, lift and pull out a Fu**ing sawn off shot gun. As a 'Now departed' good old friend of mine used to say, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but a smack in the 'Gob' works wonders'.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 15/05/2008 10:33  

Scarletkiss. 'I bet you would'. Give me the location of your nearest set of traffic lights and I will pretend to be a 'Would be' robber. Sounds like it could be fun. 'Red head fury'? never tried that position. Although, It could mean that you have been taking Geoffb's advise.

Update Reply
M.S. @ 15/05/2008 10:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email