MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Roses open day...cancelled

Roses open day...cancelled (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Roses open day...cancelled (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Roses open day...cancelled

Hi Mate welcome back

Update Reply
dragon @ 07/05/2008 02:05  

Thanks Wills, Tracy and Dragon xxxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/05/2008 17:20  

sincere condolences Rose and welcome back! Been there done that got the t-shirt too Im afraid - doesnt get easier but take it a day at a time, keep those you love and trust near and dont be afraid to express your feelings and take up their offers of support-thats when you know who your true friends are and there are alot of em on here for sure!! Hope to meet you and everyone soon and thanks for your message of encouragement on my recent "loss" too - nice to know there are some like-minded sincere and "normal" ppl out there as well as the damaged ones!!! Take good care of yourself and your family at this sad time! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/05/2008 04:25  

Rose words don't seem enough to say. so i'm sending you a great big hug an a love an loads of cuddles for the kids. take care hunnie you know where i am if you need me any time night or day. X X X X X

Update Reply
storm @ 12/05/2008 14:08  

Thanks Storm xxxx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/05/2008 18:48  

Hiya Rose hugs to ya babe see you at the Vic lol xxxx for you xxxxxxxxxxx for the kids

Update Reply
petervalk @ 14/05/2008 18:18  

Thanks sweetie xx YOU WILL SEE ME AT THE VIC xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 14/05/2008 18:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email