MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

shortest fairy story

shortest fairy story - Forums [Biker Match] shortest fairy story - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

shortest fairy story

once upon a time a guy asked a beutiful girl to marry him she said''no'' wherepon the guy rode his bike whenever he liked an went down the pub every night an farted when he liked an lived happily ever after!! THE END.

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/04/2008 10:16  

Fella meets girl.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Fella marries girl.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p><o:p> </o:p> Fella spends six years cooking, cleaning and looking after girl’s three wayward, rude and aggressive sons.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> During this time fella buys two new cars, several very nice holidays abroad and a large, brand new house all for girl and her three sons.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> One day fella asks if girl minds him buying himself new car – girl says yes, she does mind and tells fella he can’t.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Later fella asks if girl minds him buying himself new motorcycle – girl says yes, she does mind and tells fella he can’t.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Even later, fella asks if girl minds him going on motorcycle holiday with friends – girl says yes, she does mind and tells fella he can’t.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Then, one day, girl asks fella to pay for another very nice holiday abroad and fella says NO!<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Girl says GET OUT, fella leaves and girl files for divorce next day.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Three years on and fella has new car, new motorcycle, goes on regular holidays abroad including motorcycle holidays, lives in nice house and generally is very, very happy.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Girl lives close to poverty supporting her three wayward, rude, lazy and aggressive sons, their girlfriends and their children.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Morale of the story – Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.<o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>Morale No. 2 – Not being married is ace!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/04/2008 10:44  

heheh Geoff and TM another Moral...once bitten..twice shy .. Im shy !

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/04/2008 10:49  

Oh yeah, moral not morale!! I can be a pudding 'ead sometimes.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 15/04/2008 10:56  

I prefer..... never go over old ground, its just makes your Wellies muddy. What we forget guys is original fairy stories never had happy endings, thats just the way our modern writers have rewriten them, they always ended in death, poverty and dispair!!! They were used to scare children into behaving themselves, now we tell them fluffy stories because the old ones are just to much like real life now. But I do like happy endings.........I do.....really I do.......honest!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/04/2008 11:00  

ooops Geoff... i weren't correcting you on your spelling, I didn't even notice! lol (actually i was thinking more tatty hed..but there ya go) hehe Ooohh Scary i didn't realise that. Hmm...all the old ones are too much like real life................ ? Eastenders is definately a fairy story... its ALL doom and gloom !! hahaha I like the nursery rhymes... like 'Ring a ring of roses'... mmm all about smelling posies of flowers to take away the stench from the plague... Eeeeh....we dunt kno we're born these days ! lol

Update Reply
Karey @ 15/04/2008 11:18  

Oooo and don't forget Mary Mary Quite Contrary, which refers to Bloody Mary and the way she would bury her ladies in waiting in the garden if they did anything wrong...

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/04/2008 11:24  

Shorter fairy story - find a woman you don't like, buy her a house and leave.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 15/04/2008 12:50  

so fairy tale weddings will end in despair poverty an poss death!!nothin new there then!!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 15/04/2008 13:31  

You got it in one TM

Update Reply
Scary @ 15/04/2008 13:32  

what about And he paid for it unhappily ever after...

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 15/04/2008 13:34  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email