MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motorcycle World - Hampshire - 5th & 6th July

Motorcycle World - Hampshire - 5th & 6th July - Forums [Biker Match] Motorcycle World - Hampshire - 5th & 6th July - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motorcycle World - Hampshire - 5th & 6th July

This is already on events page with all details, but it is a brilliant show and huge in size with loads to do and see! (What a Saleswoman LOL!!!) Its held at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu in the New Forest and entry gets you into the show and the museum & grounds too. Hundreds of trade stalls and there was a large bike jumble last year too. A few of us Southerners are thinking about meeting up there, possibly on the Sunday, so I thought I would start a thread to may be get some more interest from members further afield?? Someone mentioned a "ride in" together which sounds cool so thats also an option! Have a look on events and add your name if your interested, and post here your preferred day and any suggestions! Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 15/04/2008 07:18  

SUNDAY for me mummy. lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/04/2008 09:53  

Bumpity bump! Not long now

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 09/05/2008 07:40  

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=114

Update Reply
Sandi @ 10/05/2008 08:48  

Sunday is my preference Please also note, folks - there is a discount for booking early Never quite sure if we're meant to put links or not - but the Beaulieu website is easy enough to find

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 11/05/2008 12:01  

hey Stu, thanks for not posting a link. You're right that links cannot be posted, as links to other sites must be paid for. The other site can offer to give a discount to BM members also if they don't want to pay for a link. It has to be agreed directly with myself first. I do allow links to other sites depending on what they are. If you are recommending a good place to eat for example, just post a link like this.... www bobsfoodplace com (Replace the dots with spaces). An actual link to the site would be picked up by search engines, like google, who would see that as a link-OUT. If the other site doesn't provide a link-IN then it can have a negative effect on our rating. We need more and more and more sites to link into BM! So if you have/use a website elsewhere, just drop a link to BM and help us out

Update Reply
Matt @ 12/05/2008 06:22  

If enough people from darn sarf decide to go then I may make a weekend of it a: as I have heard it is a good do and b: it would be nice to meet some of the people I chat with online. However, given that it would actually be quicker to get there from Calais than from my house, I need to think about it!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/05/2008 08:37  

LOL @ Geoff... but I am sure we can turn it into a weekend "do" as there is more to darn sarf than just Beaulieu!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 12/05/2008 08:48  

Too right Leigh...... THERE'S US!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2008 11:04  

Woo Hoo! I can't wait! I love this m/c show :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 12/05/2008 17:07  

Same here and it'll be littluns first bike show!!!!!! YEY

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2008 03:39  

Thought I'd give this one a lil *BUMP* as its only 6 weeks to go! YAY!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 27/05/2008 05:48  

Can i come? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Retrowheely @ 27/05/2008 14:44  

I'm sure they'll allow you 2wheelfun, the more the merrier he he!! Guys, its the weekend inbetween my placement at exeter so fingers crossed will come back up with dad on his bike as well woohoo and we can stay at mine to make a weekend of it. I'll have to pay on the door instead of doing the advanced pay thing incase we can't make it - sunday would be the day of choice. I'm praying to the sun gods after last years quagmire....!!!! XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 04:59  

>>>>>>>>> Woo hoo! Defo the more the merrier! >>>>>>>>>>

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 28/05/2008 07:54  

*sigh* I have fantastic childhood memories of Beaulieu.... used to go there a LOT!! This might be worth a ride down from the Highlands for - will keep you posted!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/05/2008 12:22  

Oh boy - my reasons for going have just increased tenfold - The Original Wall of Death will be there! I realised a childhood ambition when I saw Ken Fox's troupe performing on their wall at the NEC last year and was totally blown away. I see Allan Fox should be riding this wall, whom I was lucky enough to meet and get him to autograph a copy of his book on the subject (a must read for anyone with a passing interest on the subject.) This alone is worth the entrance fee for me (not to mention the 510 mile ride there!)

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/05/2008 12:36  

Now that is def a reason to go - I so wanted to do the wall of death when I was younger, sadly working with broken bones most of the day has kinda put me off now...! Go on TeeCee get the train down and bring some sunny weather with you

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 13:56  

Train... TRAIN!?!?! If I'm going, I'm riding the Nightster down! Not sure about bringing the Sun down... that only shines on the righteous

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 28/05/2008 14:18  

That rules me out as well....! maybe we can buy bottled sun? I'll start looking

Update Reply
middlv @ 28/05/2008 15:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email