MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Retro-style one piece leathers

Retro-style one piece leathers - Forums [Biker Match] Retro-style one piece leathers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Retro-style one piece leathers

These were not my best buy! Came from a biking bring and buy sale, and although they fit me horizontally, so to speak, they don't vertically! 42/44-inch chest and about 34/36 waist. They fit me snugly without being tight and I'm 13-stone and 6ft 1 in tall. Trouble is they're really cut for someone about 5ft 9 or 10 and I didn't reckon with that when i bought them. Plain black, unbranded and fairly lightweight. Generally good nick, but they go back to a time when armour hadn't been invented and they rely on double-thickness leather at the usual points. I'd guess 1970s, and they're very clean. First £30 secures, plus postage at cost - probably about £6. I can supply photographs and more detailed measurements if anyone's interested - I'l try and post a pic on my profile.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/04/2008 19:18  

Have you got a pic, Wills Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/04/2008 18:26  

If it's a pic of me in them, then forget it!! Look like summat from Eurotrash. There's a pic on my profile now - the flash makes them look shinier than they really are.

Update Reply
Wills @ 14/04/2008 18:31  

Seen the pic Look ok with you not in them lol Would they fit me Linda PS not around untill end of week phone off untill Weds, though text me Thanks Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 14/04/2008 19:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email