MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

Mens jacket, Womans trousers

Mens jacket, Womans trousers - Forums [Biker Match] Mens jacket, Womans trousers - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

Mens jacket, Womans trousers

Hi I have two items that will be going on ebay but wondered if anyone on here was interested first. The first item is a MENS Richa leather jacket in Black and Silver. Its a size 42, with armour to back, shoulders and elbows, which can be removed and also trouser zip. It is in perfect condition and I am asking £30 plus p&p. The second item is a pair of LADIES Dolomite leather trousers, now these are suppose to be a size 16, but I would say they are more a 14. 29" inside leg and again in perfect condition. I am asking £15 plus p&p. I have added pictures of both items to my profile pics, please take a look. Thankyou xx

Update Reply
Scary @ 27/03/2008 12:02  

I keep looking but not seeing????

Update Reply
Silvi @ 27/03/2008 13:55  

Sorry had problems uploading the picture..

Update Reply
Scary @ 27/03/2008 17:43  

Just getting boxes but no pictures. Something still not quite right?

Update Reply
Wills @ 27/03/2008 17:56  

It's still showing a red X where pic should be

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/03/2008 20:54  

Not sure if they'll fit you Wills ?

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 27/03/2008 21:02  

Still working on it, get it done today....promise

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/03/2008 06:09  

Hey Scary if they are perfect condition and you put them on ebay, you should ask more than that. I sold some leathers on there and got very good money for em as they too were in excellent condition. Just a thought hun so you can get yaself some nice little treats

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2008 08:22  

I'll give them a week on here BG and if they don't sell they are going on ebay, I just wanted to offer a bargin to fellow members first, I'm a big softy like that!!!

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/03/2008 09:12  

Aww bless your a sweetie. My fella keeps moaning that he cant fit in my two piece Alpinestars while Im still pregnant even though I told him there is no way on earth he would be wearing them if he could! Bloody idiot PMSL. I dont want him farting in em and contaminating them!!!! PMSL I should be back in them come the nice weather (HOPEFULLY)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/03/2008 09:44  

FINALLY......the pics are now on my profile pics...

Update Reply
Scary @ 28/03/2008 14:25  

Both items are now reserved, thankyou

Update Reply
Scary @ 31/03/2008 13:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email