MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

New T-Shirts

New T-Shirts - Forums [Biker Match] New T-Shirts - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

New T-Shirts

I need your help designing the new T-Shirts, or rather a logo for them. The logo will be places at the top left chest, small but not too small. It will be for t-shirts, sweaters, etc. See what you think of my first idea...

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/03/2008 14:49  

Quiet like the writing specialy the M in Match, the Helmet...not so nice. How about The words in the middle and 2 Lids facing one another underneath...1 male 1 female? What would that look like?

Update Reply
Silvi @ 20/03/2008 16:21  

lol - you draw me a FEMALE HELMET and ill gladly put it in

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/03/2008 16:32  

PS: Im trying to keep it non-dating related

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/03/2008 16:33  

I see!! In that case...i think the Logo looks fine:) Female helmet= Pink!!!

Update Reply
Silvi @ 20/03/2008 16:35  

Silvi I think thats a brill idea darlin`! and by the way, i`m only here for the dating so def mention that!

Update Reply
julie j @ 20/03/2008 17:02  

People wont wear them though, shirts with dating plastered all over them. We have to order a minimum number to begin with, and so we will need about 20 people or so wanting shirts.

Update Reply
Matt @ 20/03/2008 19:02  

julie j in the little black dress youve got a date!!jus gotta get to fn Harrogate!! t shirts lose the small writing an bigger BIKER MATCH.com instead its all you need!says it all!! less is more!!an mine in a vneck please cos i look like a vicar in crews!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 20/03/2008 19:19  

It's been suggested at work (By a graphics designer) that I overhaul the whole site and make it the same style as the new t-shirt logo above. He also says the t-shirts should be printed with the logo as-is above as it looks professional. The small text should come out fine too.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 03:29  

I think it looks great Matt, the only thing I would change is the colour of the visor...maybe to silver or grey so that it doesn't clash with the background.

Update Reply
Scary @ 21/03/2008 11:03  

It's been suggested at work (By a graphics designer) that I overhaul the whole site and make it the same style as the new t-shirt logo above. He also says the t-shirts should be printed with the logo as-is above as it looks professional. The small text should come out fine too. I think if you're going to order clobber for the site members it's up to them to agree what logo/text goes on it, after all they are paying for it and wearing it, not a graphic designer. It has to be a MAJORITY MEMBER vote surely? I don't want owt PRINTING on my clobber, it's either embroidered or nowt ta.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2008 13:18  

an i wont wear crew neck so there!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 21/03/2008 13:33  

at first it really blended in, then i put a border around it and it looked better. Ill try diff colours.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 13:41  

IMHO members should SEE these alterations, and preferably a couple of alternative logos, not just the one we've already seen.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 21/03/2008 19:35  

well tell you what - get designing some then I'm crap at graphics, i've absolutely no idea what i'm doing. Me and my little brother have been doing bits to the site for the last few nights, but i've still no idea what I'm doing. If anyone wants to make a logo and put it forward, then please feel free. I've said from the begining that I can't design graphics. I make code, and fix servers - that's what i do. I can't make pretty patterns. And Kwak - this logo aint gonna please everyone, none of them will. But I need to make one that's gonna be reasonable enough for MOST people to want like it as u say. And i do think the opinions of non-members count, especially if theyre a professional - someone who understand what looks cheap and tacky, and what looks good. I'll try and post some alterations now. When you showing us your logo Kwak?

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 19:57  

and if we can get the text-online embroidered, or the text/logo printed on... i'd rather ditch the helmet and just have the text embroidered for sure.

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 19:58  

Here's the visor changed for you... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/merchandise/t-shirt%20logo/bm-tshirts-redvisor.jpg

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 20:06  

Silver visor for you... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/images/merchandise...rvisor.jpg

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 20:09  

i like the red/yellow visor. Looks slick

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 20:09  

what about some kind of UK-Flag theme?

Update Reply
Matt @ 21/03/2008 20:26  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email