MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

The Alamaboobies at the Victoria Pub

The Alamaboobies at the Victoria Pub - Forums [Biker Match] The Alamaboobies at the Victoria Pub - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

The Alamaboobies at the Victoria Pub

Thought I’d do a bit of a post about the <st1:state><st1:place>Victoria</st1:place></st1:state> to whet your apptite for the June Meet. <o:p> </o:p> Petevalk and I went over to the venue, pitched our tents, paid the £2.50 entrance fee and settled in for a night of fun and frolics. <o:p> </o:p> We were joined by BC and Flame, who thoroughly enjoyed themselves, you can tell from the photos on the event. <o:p> </o:p> The venue is a cracking place and do a luverly full English breakfast with lashings of tea.

Update Reply
Rollin_Roger @ 09/03/2008 17:45  

Cheers Roger...oh goodness gracious me! You devil taking them piccies of Flame and I headbanging to A Whole lotta Rosie! We didnt have time to change, went there straight from Jens...so we are a bit out of place without our rock gear on! Mind you a good time was had by all...even though not a drop of alcohol passed my lips!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 09/03/2008 18:48  

OMG!!! I dread to think what these pictures turn out like!! Had a Great night, Great company, Good fun, and the place is well worth a visit!! Rog, I hope you're posting Pete getting his groove on too!! Quite a closet Billy Elliot that one!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 09/03/2008 19:38  

good night was had by all, the girls were safe my hands never left my arms and as for my billy elliot imperesions that was beer induced lol roll on the next one

Update Reply
petervalk @ 10/03/2008 05:11  

So Good he praised it twice !! hehehehe heyyy nice one,..glad u guys hada gud time !! Where's the fotos?? C'mon ..dont be shy !! haha

Update Reply
Karey @ 10/03/2008 06:57  

Phew Marie, can't see those piccies YET! LOL! Karey, you will have a good time if those two go to that rally! You will not stop laughing...good sports! Shame you weren't wearing your kilt Pete?! LOL! Those girls from the band would have like that! Still can't believe you and Roger pitched your tents up in that unbelieveable storm that Marie and I drove back from Jens in! Mad as hatters the both of you! Well we can't talk either....LOL..oh on second thoughts we can...for BRITAIN! PMSL! So come on folks, get yourselves booked in on the Saturday night before, like Roger said only a couple of quid to watch a few bands...the ones on Saturday...were very good indeed and the most important factor...the beer is cheap! Be there or be square!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 10/03/2008 08:15  

what event? i carn't find it lol mind you i was pi**ed couldn't find much that night ha ha

Update Reply
petervalk @ 10/03/2008 18:33  

Yeah you did Pete, you found at least 2 things....!! The bottom of your glass and the bar!!! PMSL!!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 10/03/2008 19:14  

Thinks we are safe Flame, I see no sign of these piccies! pmsl

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/03/2008 11:04  

Ahhh, well.....!! Never mind!! Who wants to see us 2 daft so and so's head bangin to "A Whole Lotta Rosie" anyway!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 11/03/2008 16:11  

We do! lol

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/03/2008 17:10  

i do

Update Reply
martin2452 @ 11/03/2008 17:16  

Thanks Martin! Knew you would!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 11/03/2008 17:47  

i would like to see them and find out what i did or didn't do that night

Update Reply
petervalk @ 12/03/2008 09:25  

Get Roger to email them to us! You have my addy Pete, then you can post them up yourself! Even onto our own profile piccies then!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/03/2008 08:39  

Flame, Martin, Peter - the pictures have now been posted onto Events page...Roger has posted it onto there! Gosh...me headbanging...what a sight! PMSL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/03/2008 08:58  

all i can see is a coupla tar...tasty bits where are you?hey beer 2sqid a pint whoo hoo!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 13/03/2008 09:32  

Cheeky!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 13/03/2008 16:39  

BC & Flame, just seen the head bangin photo's.................go girls!!!!!!!!! Loooooks like there was no holding back the way the hairs flying. And t think 2pund a pint...........icing on cake, I suppose

Update Reply
daveyboy @ 13/03/2008 17:36  

Rog great pics !!! BC/Flame .....U go girls !!!! looked like u hada great time!! Wheres the pics of Rog n Pete headbanging?? lol Trust the fellas to notice the beer price !! hmmm 2 quid..?? wicked !!!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 13/03/2008 17:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email