MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

MotoGP Today Qatar !!!!

MotoGP Today Qatar !!!! - Forums [Biker Match] MotoGP Today Qatar !!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

MotoGP Today Qatar !!!!

Just a reminder that GP is on at 4.30pm today (Eurosport UK) Did anyone see the quals last night? Toseland had the pole, till Lorenzo pipped him This is the line up..... Lorenzo, Toseland, Edwards Stoner, De Puniet, Hayden Rossi, Pedrosa, Dovizioso Hopper, Vermuelen, De Angelis Caprirossi, Elias, Nakano Melandri, Guintoli, West Should be a good race, ..see how Stoner acts under pressure ! I hope JT can win this one...will be a great boost for him!! I'm really looking forward to this years racing !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 09/03/2008 08:39  

big up for...james just watching his interview with suzy perry now..getting all excited

Update Reply
Stomper999s @ 09/03/2008 10:17  

Its on BBC 3 at 7:30 tonight as well by the way.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/03/2008 12:00  

And if you dont have freeview, sky or cable, and fancy staying up late, its on BBC1 at 12.30 tonight

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 09/03/2008 12:52  

Did anyone record the races at Qatar, I was all set up ready, had me roast dinner cooking, my tinnies cooling in the fridge(or is that the other way around!! LOl) And I ended up spending the night at the hospital, did try to sneek to the porters lounge because they were watching it, but didn't.

Update Reply
Scary @ 10/03/2008 12:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email