MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Teknic leathers - any opinions?

Teknic leathers - any opinions? - Forums [Biker Match] Teknic leathers - any opinions? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Teknic leathers - any opinions?

I have finally started to get the payout from the insurance company. Seen a nice set of leathers from Teknic I would quite like to buy. Anyone had any experience of them good or bad before i go splash the cash?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 08/03/2008 08:12  

At that end of the market Teknic rank pretty highly.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 12/03/2008 17:14  

BTK Leathers are having a 20th Anniversary Celebration at the moment and to celebrate this any order for a pair of made to measure trousers ordered before the 16th of this month, comes free with a made to measure jacket!!! Thats a full made to measure two piece suit for around £200 or around £300 with full armour! Put it this way, I'm gonna give them a call tomorrow.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 12/03/2008 18:54  

Cheers Geoff. You wont be the only one giving them a bell lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 13/03/2008 15:40  

If anyone is interested, BTK have extended the offer until the 31st March. I got mine on order! yippeeeeeeee

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 26/03/2008 17:14  

I on the other hand have not got any on order! BTK were perfectly happy to take my order, but seeing as I'm loosing weight, I didn't actually want to be measured for another few months, which they said they couldn't do with the current offer! Shame. I may just get a pair of crowtree troooosers to go with my textile jacket later on instead.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 27/03/2008 09:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email