MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

10,000th Member Celebration Party - Matlock Bath, 6th April

10,000th Member Celebration Party - Matlock Bath, 6th April (18) - Forums [Biker Match] 10,000th Member Celebration Party - Matlock Bath, 6th April (18) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

10,000th Member Celebration Party - Matlock Bath, 6th April

sorry took me so long to post paypal playin up again ...... so beware guys ... was great to see you all , i think the wig got alot of recognistion too lol , a huge thank you to tony for getting us home safe a big RC hug lol , the snow came down thick & fast on M1 and we'd to stop ...roll on the nice weather & the next meet.

Update Reply
nina @ 08/04/2008 02:38  

ok so when is the next matlock meet for those like me that bottled out of this 1 due to the weather

Update Reply
Raymobile @ 13/04/2008 02:08  

There isn't going to be one - tough!! Only joking ......... Bank Holiday Monday mate, check out the events section.

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 13/04/2008 04:40  

I don't see a post for a Matlock gathering Geoff. There's RC and petervalk's birthday do but that's not in Matlock, and there's BC's open house invite just before the do but I didn't see anything posted for a Matlock gathering. What date is it under?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2008 04:18  

There isn't one listed for Matlock Kwak but there are lots of other meets and things going on, think the RC and petervalk birthday bash is being called a Matlock meet by some, which is maybe where people are getting confused. There's the camping week end in June Kwak are you coming to that. It's not a million miles from Matlock.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/04/2008 05:07  

No C G I'm not doing the camping weekend but I'm crossing my fingers for decent weather for all those who are going.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/04/2008 06:25  

I was under the (quite possibly incorrect impression) that the do for various birthdays included a ride through to Matlock. But as I say, I could easily be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time!!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 14/04/2008 08:04  

Geoff if you are coming to the camping week end there will be a ride out on the Saturday on some fab biker roads.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 14/04/2008 18:27  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email