MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Lincolnshire pillion rider

Lincolnshire pillion rider - Forums [Biker Match] Lincolnshire pillion rider - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Lincolnshire pillion rider

Thought I wud intro me. Looking for a partner in crime someone to laugh with someone to make life liveable. Must like animals. I like spur of the moment outings and cosy Netflix and chill nights. My hobbies include craft, gardening photography and DIY. Love cooking and caring for others. I'm a bit of a Tom boy at heart prefer mud n dirt as to yucky make up n shopping. Hate shopping unless it's tools or bike and DIY related. Into tattoos love & have piercings
I like gothic stuff and steampunk but not a goth. I have a curious mind love learning new stuff. I wud one day love to live totally off grid n grow my own food. Wud rather spend a day helping taking a engine apart that shopping or watching stupid soaps on TV. Love watching educational stuff like how to grow with hydroponics and how to build solar panel system, will watch a good action movie now n then. Quite a eclectic range in music from rock to country but no scream down microphone stuff. love motorbikes 30 yrs experience as a pillion can't ride my own bike as have arthritis in hands Any questions just ask 😀 Wud rather be in muck n grease than put make up rubbish on my face

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/07/2022 10:44  

I just wanted to wish you all the best, I'm sure you will find your man on here and look after those hands. Dave

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/07/2022 23:12  

Thank u I hope so. Will do

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2022 11:54  

Still looking

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 20/04/2023 16:43  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email