MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Racing

Moto GP, BSB,TT

Moto GP, BSB,TT (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Moto GP, BSB,TT (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Racing /

Moto GP, BSB,TT

I've only been TT once in 2006. and to think they race that track is amazing coz it's not even smooth tarmac it's like constant bumps!! and they are that close to the kerb off the start coming down the hill it's just beyond words!! we used to do the mountain circuit each evening and i was pilly on a busa 😳.....i swore no thing would scare me again after that 🤣....i feel asleep on the back of it coming home on the motorway ......whoops...🤣😂

i have friends in club racing and used to go to Stars of Darley race weekend when the lines of Hicky, mcguiness and others would join the club racers for the weekend and race the Darley circuit ...

ooph i remember thinking who is that crazy racer and it was Hicky many years ago.... he was faster than mcguiness rounf that track and no run offs at all!!

we used to sponsor a load in wsb support race too. been to doni lots times and watched vale and moaner stoner, biaggi, baylis and all the rest...and did the Day of Champs when you meet them all....

i think TT is one of the last bastions of freedom....freedom to make your own choice in life as its meant to be, so long as you ain't hurting others its personal choice surely.....

essay over....i could go on forever 😁....

all hail bike racers......🙏🌟🎉🎇

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/06/2022 18:40  

Quote:
i think TT is one of the last bastions of freedom....freedom to make your own choice in life as its meant to be, so long as you ain't hurting others its personal choice surely.....

essay over....i could go on forever

Until the Woke snowflake brigade start to drive their usual narrative (what can we protest about today society) then it will be no more and the TT will be all over....

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 27/06/2022 22:24  

At moto gp silverstone right now, whoop, whoop

Update Reply
Helmitt @ 06/08/2022 17:19  

woohooooo.... have a brill one 👍👍👍😁

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
At moto gp silverstone right now, whoop, whoop...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/08/2022 18:57  

Anyone heard anything about the IOW TT that was being proposed?

Update Reply
Ric Ochet @ 12/08/2022 23:18  

Binned off until next year at the earliest - ACU and the local council blame each other (rather like Oliver's Mount, but less messy) but it seems to have more support than back when it was the 'Diamond Races', so it may yet happen.....

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Anyone heard anything about the IOW TT that was being proposed?...

Update Reply
El Emm @ 13/08/2022 01:26  

I was hoping to go when it was the Diamond Races as I have friends on the Island.. Still not common knowledge amongst the locals that it's even proposed 🙄

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 13/08/2022 11:54  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email