MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

BM meet - Thames Valley (ish)

BM meet - Thames Valley (ish) (2) - Forums [Biker Match] BM meet - Thames Valley (ish) (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

BM meet - Thames Valley (ish)

Scrap that last one. I cant make it, sorry. Dont have the cash and not feeling too brilliant at the mo. Will see you all soon though. Have a great day anyway xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/03/2008 14:38  

no worries BG1200 Folks its really rather nasty out there so I am going to wus out and bring the car. Couple of us are still going to meet at 10.30 but will be heading to Fixes diner a bit earlier sans bike. *wanders off muttering piggin weather*

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 16/03/2008 04:17  

Good to see you today Pob, and was a great venue... enjoyed the "magical mystery tour" to get there too... should have switched on your satnav LMAO!!! Will be checking out Foxes Diner again, and by bike next time!!! See you soon, Dave, Leigh & Titch :o)

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 16/03/2008 18:02  

lol -   At least the section of my rid eout was still ok in the car (if a little frustrating)   Hopefully I'll organise another and we will see how many BM'ers end up spread around the countryside looking lost (not really)      lol

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 17/03/2008 14:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email