MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th?

Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th?

Jen how easy is your place to find??? I'm still a little worried about the fuel problem.. I don't want to get stranded up there so don't want to detour and get lost.

Update Reply
Scary @ 13/06/2008 15:39  

I'd love to see you all, but I'm going for a little stroll at the bottom of the River Mersey...ie the tunnels are having a charity walk-though. Anyone who fancies joing me (an 10,000 others!) send a PM.

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/06/2008 16:25  

When is this Wills, Tunnel stroll Linda

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 13/06/2008 17:25  

PM sent...thought I'd already sent it. Pooter throwing wobbler - it's a works machine!

Update Reply
Wills @ 13/06/2008 17:41  

i'll be in Bristol tonight S!decision on Coalvile on the state of the garages on the way up!have enough fuel for Bristol an back!spect they'll start panickin when the newspapers have big headlines'garages runnin dry!!'theres bin trouble at Morrisons already peole blockin the rd queuin an tempers frayin!aint it wonderful!! were doomed i tells ya doomed!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 14/06/2008 05:03  

scary,i am not too hard to find,but would also need an extra person to take me or one of the kids as have got em all....unless u drive a mini bus!!!

Update Reply
witchiest @ 14/06/2008 06:33  

what happened to all the people that said thay would be there ???????????

Update Reply
petervalk @ 15/06/2008 14:51  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email