MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from the west country

Hello  from the west country - Forums [Biker Match] Hello  from the west country - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from the west country

Hi 👋
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, so thought I should give you a little insight into myself,
I am a 50 something woman who has been brought up around bikes all my life, it all began with my dad and his BSA and kind of carried on from there.
I am happily single with two grown up boys one who lives just up the road and the other in sunny Bournemouth so I spend quite a bit of time travelling from Bristol to Bournemouth,
I work full time as a manager of a mental health unit, a job which I love though causes me quite a lot of sleepless nights.
I have 3 beautiful grandchildren aged 2 through to 6, they dri e me mad but wouldn't be without them.
I'm a smoker (420 friendly)
I don't drink very often, as getting older I can't be doing with the 2 day hangovers any more 😅
Fav music includes pink floyd, the eels, Fleetwood mac....
Fav films ... any of the Essex boy films (not seen origins yet) rocky horror show, gotta love the campness.
I've joined this site as I think it's time for me to find a social life again, which isn't easy as I currently am caring for my 87 Yr old mum.
Feel free to say hi and ask anything else you wanna know
Dip😉

Update Reply
Serendipity68 @ 14/02/2022 09:58  

Welcome to the site take a look at the events and threads plenty to be doing at last. South wales camp not to far from you if you fancy meeting up with a few members from around the uk

Update Reply
JP @ 15/02/2022 11:03  

Hi and thanks,
I ha6 found everyone here very friendly up to now and will definitely be up for coming to some of the events, after moving and the whole lock downs I am long overdue to see some new people and places
Sara x

Update Reply
Serendipity68 @ 15/02/2022 14:56  

Hi, I've just joined this site, only a week or two ago. Bristol is a great place, perfect location for getting out and about, and the music scene is the best, miss it loads. Respect to you with your profession, been a tough (tougher) couple of years in the care sector and not getting any easier. Keep safe, and sunny side up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/04/2022 14:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email