MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Thoughts from all appreciated

Thoughts from all appreciated - Forums [Biker Match] Thoughts from all appreciated - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Thoughts from all appreciated

Good morning lovely motorcycle riders.
Im having a brain fart 😁.
My main toy is my k3 600 GSXR with standard coloured fairings.
My brain fart is I am thinking of having it sprayed black. I have always loved the black JPS Norton's in which I would like to have the GSXR styled on, stripes and all.
What do you all think? The black I am thinking of is from the 2007 Subaru Impreza and has a very light sparkle through it and called obsidian black.
Please refrain from inhaling said brain fart as this may cause motorcycle modifications I can't be held accountable for😉

Update Reply
Ali52 @ 20/01/2022 07:31  

I never liked the Impreza in black.. Blue is best and I think the same goes for your GSXR ....

Maybe look at the new GT colours?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 22/01/2022 07:21  

Not really a fan of black bikes, but could well end up looking good. How about a hybrid design taking bits from the newer JPS design but using the gold from the original?

Update Reply
El Emm @ 22/01/2022 13:06  

I'm old enough to remember that John Player did an earlier White ,with blue and red stripes colour scheme in pre -rotary engine days..i even owned a mk.3 Norton Commando with the same colours in Roadster form...look up Peter Williams /John Player Nortons on Google perhaps?

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/01/2022 11:05  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email