MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Forum Thread Titles

Forum Thread Titles - Forums [Biker Match] Forum Thread Titles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Forum Thread Titles

Just a thought, can we start to put dates on forum thread titles if it relates to a specific event, eg Matlock bath meet 2/3/08. There will be a lot of meets going on over the course of the year, and it just makes more sense to me to put the date on so we know which one it refers to. That way we know who was there and dont start thinking, erm, i missed such & such At the moment some of the threads are running to huge numbers of pages, and it then becomes easier for people to get an idea of what goes/went on at which meeting what does everyone else think?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/02/2008 06:50  

Good thinking batman!

Update Reply
Di @ 25/02/2008 09:09  

Seconded! It'll make it loads easier.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 25/02/2008 09:18  

Thirded! Cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/02/2008 14:38  

Fourthed I think that is a great idea as there isn't much goes on down this end and when there are loads of forum pages to scour, and mostly from oooooopppp norf, dates would make it easier I think or am I losing the thread here PMSL Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 25/02/2008 17:35  

Good idea, but somethimes threads are started to see how much interest there would be before a date set for an event being arranged by a BM member. Is it possible to edit a thread title if we contacted a moderator once tha date was set, to add it on to the title?

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 25/02/2008 17:53  

Flame when I put my camping thread at first on here I didn't add a date but then when a date was set I asked a mod to add it for me and it was done.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/02/2008 18:20  

Cool!! Thanks CG!!

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 25/02/2008 19:10  

Bump in the name of sanity

Update Reply
Phil @ 24/07/2009 23:54  

That is not a word that is usually applied to this place, are you sure about that?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/07/2009 23:58  

see.i new you mods would backtrak !!!!!!! wrists slapped lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 00:01  

Sorry, sanity took a wrong turn. I have directed it back the highway and told it to turn left at Coventry. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.

Update Reply
Phil @ 25/07/2009 00:01  

We dont backtrack, we just dont hold grudges or point score

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/07/2009 00:06  

please ya selves...either way, i would not of known what i was told off for...makes you feel like not posting threads lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 00:08  

You couldnt resist posting threads, its an addiction kinda thing. I can picture you sat at the keyboard shivering and saying, I will not post, I will not post, I will not post .................. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! as you need overcame your will power and your finger hits the button We moderators have been around a long time and have seen it all before

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/07/2009 00:13  

you got a camera on me lmao

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 00:17  

Oh yes, us moderators have supreme powers, we can see through your computer screen, see everything you get up to now please stop that, its a disgusting habit lol we can read your mind if you stare too long and dont blink Oi thats not a charitable thought! Well I must say, really, now, now less of that young man, now I think I had better go and get my mind de-polluted lol

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/07/2009 00:22  

you started it frag lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 00:29  

I dont know what you are talking about! And one mind reading session was enough. I used to be so innocent

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/07/2009 00:37  

sorry, cant believe frag and innocent ever appear in the same sentence

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 25/07/2009 00:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email