MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

No disrespect

No disrespect (3) - Forums [Biker Match] No disrespect (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

No disrespect

Oh that's because I am in my Morticia frock..just had my nails done and my friend and I were having a right laugh..at me being girlie for a change! Nice to see you back Wills and smiling! Hope you get your bike sorted hun

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 17:52  

well most girls like a biker,and theres not many other sites that have bikers.so we come on here to find a genuine biker.

Update Reply
moggie57 @ 25/02/2008 17:53  

I love bikes and bikers!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 17:56  

Matt wrote "The 'looking for' field should be set to 'Either' if you are only interested in friendships." Lol - Being the open minded kind of guy I am, I had presumed that "Either" meant something else entirely!! The choices for what you are looking for include "Male", "Female" and "Either"!!!! I did think it was a little bold at the time lol. Incidentally, in case anyone is wondering, I chose "Female"!

Update Reply
geoffb2005 @ 25/02/2008 18:03  

Welcome on board softnsexy. Plenty of bikes and bikers here - just don't rely on sanity always breaking out! BC the bike's got a few more scratches, but it's 15 years old and looks it, so what the hell. Rides just as well as ever.

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/02/2008 18:04  

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 18:09  

Matt's comments about people will always take the pee out of certain kinds of bikes/riders , even on BM, did make me laugh e.g. Harleys being "tarts handbags" and Ducati riders being "power rangers" pmsl!!! You know it's a funny old world cos this "power ranger" got together with her "tarts handbag" and via BM when not looking for or expecting it!!!! The moral here is, you never know what may happen unless you go foward, try stuff out with an open mind and just enjoy "being.........I did and look what happened..................a year on and this power ranger is still very happy with her tarts handbag and having so much fun out and about on our bikes together ty very much.................it's a funny old world.......and Im very glad it is. Sometimes, thinking about stuff and analysing the future "what-ifs and maybes" too much can hold you back and be a barrier!!! Just a thought and the benefit of my own BM experience. Be safe and keep happy all!!! Sandy xx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2008 05:20  

Very pleased for you Sandy and your "tarts handbag" As with everyone else who has found a great match on BM by accident...think all this happiness is wonderful...may there be much much more of it!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 26/02/2008 08:26  

ty BC and yes, agree about happiness being wonderful and much more of it-everyone deserves that, especially for those of us who have had past heartaches and traumas to deal with. Even better if BM helps the cause along the way. I often think though that meeting someone special is more likely to happen when you arent looking for them, ppl can often look too hard and appear too desperate which is scary/off-putting for the person on the other end! Much better to just be yourself and see what happens dont you think? Take care Sandy ps my other half's commuting bike is a Hornet so he prefers to be called "horney hornet" pmsl!!!! the Harley "tarts handbag" handle is not quite so well received even though it makes me laugh - I wonder why lmao!!!???

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/02/2008 09:37  

Matt: 'No biker would ever ride past another who's broken down' Wrong, 5 individual bikers rode past me when I was waiting at the side of the road. I hadn't broken down as such, but they didn't know that. I'd had a new key cut for the bike, which unlocked the tank as well, and when I tried to get the key into the tank to check the petrol the key wouldn't fit so my mate had to ride back to my house to get the old 'skinnier' key.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 26/02/2008 12:32  

Geoff - you can select 'Nobody' too. I think I'll have to add a friendships option, just dont know how to best make it work with the searching features (Matchmaker alerts etc too). Kwak - they all recognised you thats all hahaha

Update Reply
Matt @ 26/02/2008 15:56  

PML *slap* cheeky mutt! Matt

Update Reply
Sandi @ 27/02/2008 03:52  

Good idea Matt....

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/02/2008 06:27  

Matt Could also add "anybody" possibly extended to "anyone who will have me" lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 27/02/2008 14:25  

pmsl...feel the same way too SL Big hug, there, there, there

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 27/02/2008 15:56  

hmm think i have the British tarts handbag!!judgin by a 'sports' bikers sneery comment on my tarted up Triumph!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 28/02/2008 07:24  

stueylewie: Could also add "anybody" possibly extended to "anyone who will have me" lol PML

Update Reply
Sandi @ 03/03/2008 20:09  

took yer time Kwak even had an extra day this year lol

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 03/03/2008 20:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email