MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

No disrespect

No disrespect (2) - Forums [Biker Match] No disrespect (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

No disrespect

lol @ Kenn and Herne - you've seen them, but have you met them? Put it this way, if you want a quiet relationship...!

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/02/2008 14:15  

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no i aint got a bike but i ride well lol!!!! seriously i joined cuz the site did look interstin. If i meet sumone which i have a couple times so b it but i joined to talk to peeps and im a nosey cow i like seein wot evyone thinks and says. however i have been to A rally lol but guess wot? i went by train and car WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO beat that lol and ill prob be goin by car this yr do i giv a bollox no! i just bite em yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa. by the way i hate sports bikes but ill still talk to people who own them on here ... if i have to ( no offence guys lol) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Sexysmirnoff @ 25/02/2008 14:28  

chuff me she say's it like it is.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 25/02/2008 14:38  

I know what frag means by people stopping you from biking. How many fellas do you now who have met someone and they have given up the bike because of contant nagging from the other party? We all know at least one. Well it happens the other way round too. I made the decision that I would only date women who had there own bike and rode. good job i found Frag.. Yipppeeeeeeee!!

Update Reply
Phil @ 25/02/2008 14:39  

Thats a new opertunity for you there Matt " Biker Hugs" a social site for those who think life isnt worth living!! If this sites anything to go by it should be very profitable.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 25/02/2008 14:41  

kenn - betty - betty - kenn, haha. PP - I'd definitely tell them where to go, no matter how ace they may be. I'd never give up biking for anyone (ok if my child's life was depending on me selling my bike then i would, so don't quote me lol) Blues - bikerhugs.com, "FREE UK Biker Complaining, Moaning, Rants & Raving". Coming soon hahah

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/02/2008 14:53  

awwww,big hugs and kisses for bluesbiker lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/02/2008 15:10  

lol @ Kenn and Herne - you've seen them, but have you met them? Put it this way, if you want a quiet relationship...! Yes I have met a lot of em Matt....I haven't a clue what the last bit refers to tho..cos it's easy enough to get into a relationship but lets face it ...at my age ...how many women are into bikes.

Update Reply
Herne @ 25/02/2008 15:10  

Herne don't despair there are still a lot of us "old Ladies" or should I say "more mature" ladies out there still riding bikes you just got to look in the right places.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/02/2008 15:29  

Ahh CG that's where I'm going wrong....so they don't hide under the stairs or in cupboards

Update Reply
Herne @ 25/02/2008 15:35  

No Herne, its StueyLewies job to hide in cupboards! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 15:53  

I'm not coming out of the closet !

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 25/02/2008 16:00  

Just want to say this forums done exactly what I wanted it to - to chat to and meet new friends and peeps, who were into bikes, away from the ex and our friends. Would like to say, "its worked for me", Squires proved that the other day when I met you all !! I found the forum completely by accident, and I'm so glad I did. I will one day do my bike test, until then I'm going to ride pilly as I enjoy it

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 25/02/2008 16:02  

Stuey...does bognor regis mean royal toilet in Latin..... Come out of that closet boy !!!

Update Reply
Herne @ 25/02/2008 16:20  

way to go skidle xxx and i thourght Stuey had come out already espesh when i seen him crawl out the closet like a slug that had been A salted, all shriveled and dry lol

Update Reply
petervalk @ 25/02/2008 16:22  

Hey thats a better piccy BC

Update Reply
Herne @ 25/02/2008 16:22  

Bognor was a Viking king - check your history... I'm warm and snug in the closet and I'm staying there - you'll never out me

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 25/02/2008 16:48  

Stuey not even for a blue pvc dressed old lady. lol Herne thats right were not under the stairs or in closets, we can often be found cruising the highways on our bikes on our way to the bingo hall, knitting club or the afternoon tea dances, gosh ever tried doing a waltz in you bike leathers. Stuey you should join me sometime, at the tea dance last week they played the Gay Gordon you would have felt right at home if you wanted to come out the closet. Opps sorry taken thread of track. Now was this thread about sending BIG smiley happy HUGS to Bluesbiker. I joined this site because I wanted to meet like minded biker people for fun and friendship and have done just that, never realised that the world could have so many peoplr as mad as me in it. With out wanting to sound too mushy and send gh after his valentines sick bucket I have made not only some friends from this site but some very special friends from this site. I go to as many rallies as I can and try to ride as much as I can but sometimes pillion has been my only option and its been down to several people on this site that this has been made possible. I don't knock anybody for not riding a bike, its about choice but will say you don't know what your missing not riding. I also think that there are some non bike riding people on this site that are more enthusiastic about bikes than some of the riders on here so lets leave each to their own.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 25/02/2008 17:32  

Thanks Herne, love! I dont scrub up bad!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 17:40  

Great pic and a happy smile BC - but are you really about to claw at the photographer?

Update Reply
Wills @ 25/02/2008 17:46  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email