MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Happy Christmas 2021 ??

Happy Christmas 2021 ?? - Forums [Biker Match] Happy Christmas 2021 ?? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Happy Christmas 2021 ??

Well, the tree is up, I've put cards round all the neighbours and posted them out to my friends - all two of them, lol!, so it's deffo not to early to wish all my address-less friends the best of the season.
Seriously though, it's been tough, but I hope every one of you can find something to remember and smile about (it's not too late to scroll through the jokes and puns in recent Chat if you're struggling) but remember, now is just a moment in time and there WILL be better times in the future.
Love to you all xx

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 17/12/2021 20:29  

Next week is the shortest day of the year, after that things will get brighter and spring will hopefully come soon. Until then keep warm and well and have a good Christmas 🤶 👍 🍻 🛎

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 17/12/2021 20:56  

Eat, drink and be merry........scratch the second one, lets get pissed!

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/12/2021 00:03  

More like eat, drink and be melted... Why does everyone turn up the heating at Christmas? 🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 18/12/2021 08:59  

No point in me turning the heating up it doesn't work

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/12/2021 13:51  

Well it's just him and me, we got the food, booze, prezzies under the tree. Gotta be better than last year, we was under a foot of water, 😳christmas didn't exist. Anyway you lovely lot have a fabulous crimbo, eat drink and get merry... BLB and Tez xx

Update Reply
Biker lovin Blonde @ 18/12/2021 14:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email