MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires Today...

Squires Today... (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Today... (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires Today...

Thanks N68 x Lovely to see you today hun x see ya soon x

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/02/2008 18:05  

awww soz bikerchick,,feel bad you got stuck in traffic

Update Reply
katydevil @ 24/02/2008 18:08  

Sorry for the late posting, I got in, little un came home, then my dad turned up and I hadn't even had time to make a cuppa!!! Thank you all for coming today, I had a great day, was lovely to see Kwak, Herne, Steve55, Blueboy, cassie, Kenn52, DC, Gypsy-Ann and Paul, FJRGraham again, and lovely to meet BC in the FLESH and not just a voice on the end of the phone!! LOL!! Great meeting Martin, Davyboy, Tamrock, Mally, Karey, KatyDevil, Justme, Nutkin, Julie J, Peter, Rodger, ghosthunter, nina and her girls (great name Robyn, eh, nina, lol!!) and other members and friends who's names escape me at the moment!! Thanks to all the members who gave other members pillion rides or car shared to get us all together, just shows what good folk we are on this site!! Looking forward to Matlock next week and meeting more of you, and seeing some friendly faces again! Love you all!! Flame xxxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 24/02/2008 18:17  

Not your fault hun, its the lane widening works between J27 and J28 thats causing havok! Queuing started from J30 onwards. As soon as I got past Kegworth/Donnington, it was fine....next week I will not be coming back down M1! LOL!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/02/2008 18:17  

Hey Glad you pepes had a really great day See you all at Matlock soon

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 24/02/2008 18:44  

Considering the weather was crud it was a good turn out again, about 30 members and a few guests. It was lovely to see 'old' friends again and meet new ones Thanks to 'just me' (Ian) for the lift, much appreciated I've posted some pics, I hope I got everyone's 'good side' lol http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=147 Matt, I left a box of promotional cards at Squires, so get ready for a rush of new members lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/02/2008 20:14  

Great to meet everyone and both Cassie & I had a great day out. Hats off to FlameRed (or should that be 'FlameBlond'?) for organising a cracking event Whoever took the superb picture of Cassie & I (with me smiling!!!) can you let me know as I'd like a copy of it, please. Doesn't look like we'll make it to Matlock, but hope you all have as much fun as we did at Squires.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 25/02/2008 09:17  

Whoever took the superb picture of Cassie & I (with me smiling!!!) can you let me know as I'd like a copy of it, please. Twas I and I already sent ya the pics *shakes head and tuts* PML Blue!! read your piggin' email lad!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/02/2008 09:45  

Wow what an unbelievable turn out - again! Our events are really becoming something and i'm so happy to see the site working. Thanks bikerchick for uploading this excellent photo... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...CF4187.JPG We need more like this, it gives me a great feeling and i'm truely sorry that I couldn't be at any of the recent events.

Update Reply
Matt @ 25/02/2008 13:45  

matt got 44 names down so far matlock bath

Update Reply
RC @ 25/02/2008 15:38  

MESSAGE FROM GHOSTHUNTER (JIM): Apparently his account with BM has been suspended so he cannot communicate with us at the moment.... He sends EVERYONE who went to Squires his best wishes and was pleased to meet everyone, see you soon!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 15:43  

awww,come back soon ghostie,seems to be happining to alot of peeps on here

Update Reply
katydevil @ 25/02/2008 15:57  

Thanks Matt, think I am fast becoming the official site photographer along with Flame! LOL! Will be there at Matlock to take similar piccie! Like RC said, that is going to be a big meet too and I can't wait! WAAAAAAA HOOOOOOO!!!

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 25/02/2008 18:13  

Ahem... I took two of them ... would've been a few more...but i was trying to dodge flame and BC,s cameras !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 25/02/2008 18:25  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email