MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Squires Today...

Squires Today... - Forums [Biker Match] Squires Today... - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Squires Today...

WOOOO HOOOOOO you're all as mad as a bag of frogs !! LOVE YA ... I got home all nice and warm in my heated cage..no need for thermals for me Pete !! hahah Cheers DC for showing me the way.....or is that showing me the error of my ways?!?! who knows !! Hope you thawed out, eventually ! Luffs ya ... roll on LEEDS oh and MB before that! lol Was brilliant to meet you all ...so you're real.... and not just individual chatbots....ooooooh spoooky !!! hehe Hope you all got home safe and sound, no doubt we will have a chinwag on here later. Reet......gonna get a cuppa... haven't had one for while..lol Tara for a beet xxxxxx

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/02/2008 11:37  

i havent thawed out yet lol,,was good to meet you all as well and ta for pete for giving me his jacket,although the wallet wasnt in it,i will be getting my thermals out for mb lol,

Update Reply
katydevil @ 24/02/2008 13:12  

Yep, got to agree with Karey, you're all bonkers !!! Only just stopped laughing, my cheeks ache !! Hope you all got home safe and its been a wonderful day, lovely to meet you all - Petervalk,Herne, Karey, Kwak, Nina, Flame, Ghostey and mate, Cassie and Blue, Graham, Cass and Emma, Martin, and BikerChick - apologies if I've missed anyone out, my heads buzzing ! There was loads of BM members there as Flame and Roses pics will show :-) Thanks ever so much to Paul for giving me a lift - your ace ! Its been a brill experience and looking forward to the next time, love to you all, Nut XXXXX

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/02/2008 13:21  

Yes nice to see you all again and some new people as well. bit chilly though, hope sun comes out next time. KD and DC you did look cold, see you all at mb. bw Kenn.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 24/02/2008 13:23  

pete make sure you save your jacket for me lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 24/02/2008 13:27  

Whoops !!!! missed out Kenn and his bud extra hugs for you !xx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/02/2008 13:29  

Nutkin your crackers, thing thats why we all get on so well.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 24/02/2008 13:32  

OI nut you missed out me,im very upset now lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 24/02/2008 14:01  

Awww poor KD, i think Nut's head is still spinning..lol me too.. i hadta go have a lie down after my cuppa !!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/02/2008 14:05  

You folks are absolutely lovely....it was a real pleasure to meet you all...Thanks a million...Luvs you all...yes even you Ghostie oops NO I aint Gay.

Update Reply
Herne @ 24/02/2008 14:14  

oh dear ...... whoops ! I tell you, my heads spinning !!!! Sorry hon and Katy, my buddy and sidekick, good reunion bud !!!! xxx

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/02/2008 14:14  

HI hunnies im home, what a brill day nice ride lovely ppl all as mad as a bunch of bananas, but thats how i like it ? roll on next week yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
petervalk @ 24/02/2008 14:14  

it was great to see you all today, both myself and paul really had a good day out and hope to meet up with you all again soon, hopefully see u all at matlock bath next weekend. xxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 24/02/2008 15:03  

Hiya Everyone! Back home after being stuck in traffic on M1 for an hour and a half...didn't get back til nearly 6.30pm! BRILLIANT to meet you all...it was an absolute brilliant meet! Love and hugs to you all! Uploaded and downsized my piccies...just posted them onto Events page...hope you like them! SEE YOU ALL AT MATLOCK!xx

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 24/02/2008 15:09  

Heyyyy BC, Great to meet you too the photos are brill !! well done ! I can't wait for Matlock ! gonna be ace

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/02/2008 15:16  

I've added a couple of pics to the Events page too, sorry meant to take more, but I was too busy dodging cameras !!. I have a short video, but not sure how to attach it ..?!?! any ideas guys?

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/02/2008 15:27  

Arghh! Someone managed to get a photo of me! Had a fab afternoon, what a great turnout. It was lovely to meet everyone, saw some old friends and made some new ones Karey/Pete/Roger (if you've joined now), i dont think Leeds is gonna know whats hit it at easter! Oh, I've dug out the white t-shirt and spare bra for Rog Glad everyone got home safe. I've been told i have to go to Matlock, so will see you all there next week

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 24/02/2008 16:01  

hahahah DC... managed to get u on cam !! got u on vid too....but can't work out how to upload it :( lol yehhh we're gonna have a reet laff at Leeds..specially if Rogers laughs like that ..!!:D Tooo rite u GOTTA go to Matlock !!!

Update Reply
Karey @ 24/02/2008 16:04  

yep, Dc. you have to go to MB and on the bike. hi hi hi.

Update Reply
kenn52 @ 24/02/2008 16:06  

Great pics Rose

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/02/2008 16:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email