MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Biker mstch

Biker mstch - Forums [Biker Match] Biker mstch - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Biker mstch

Hi.
Just wondered if anyone is actually on this site..Theres apparently 12 women in or around Carlisle.. But they either rarely blook at BM or haven't for a long time. ?

Update Reply
Stafford65 @ 28/11/2021 19:49  

Greetings S65. There are people alive in here but sadly the fairer sex are somewhat underrepresented.... When making your local searches I would suggest checking the line marked 'login past' at week or the very least month to make sure the details you find are for active members.. Hope this helps🤞

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 29/11/2021 02:07  

Hi.
It’s the same for me too. And if I send a message , sometimes they read it and sometimes not, but 9 times out of 10 they never reply. Very rude.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/11/2021 08:11  

Some folk aren't here for dating/relationships, but that's still no reason not to reply and say so, politely - unless their membership status doesn't allow them to message???
As Strom says though, check out how recently they've been on the site - I know there are profiles for deceased members ☹

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 29/11/2021 12:13  

There are a few people in various areas that still flag as close to you but have not been on site for a long time.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2021 12:31  

When you use the Search Option, make sure you tick the box that asks 1 week, 1 month, 12 months rather than anytime.
Hope that helps.

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/11/2021 12:34  

Thanks folks for replying.
I dont think bikermatch is as popular as it once was ☹️

Update Reply
Stafford65 @ 07/12/2021 14:58  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email