MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Jack's Hill Cafe closing

Jack's Hill Cafe closing - Forums [Biker Match] Jack's Hill Cafe closing - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Jack's Hill Cafe closing

It is with deep regret that we must announce the closing of Jacks Hill Cafe with immediate effect.

Whilst we have worked relentlessly to steer the Business through Road Closures, the Pandemic, erratic food supplies and Utilities price increases, both the financial impact coupled with staff shortages has left us with no option but to close.

The truck park will stay open, providing secure overnight parking and toilet/shower facilities, sadly no food will be available on site. However there are local takeaway’s etc that deliver to site. And less than 10 minutes to Aldi / Tesco / Towcester .

May we take this opportunity to thank the staff who have supported us throughout, also the customers both regular and passing trade and wish all of you good health for the future.

Regards

Jacks Hill Cafe

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 14/11/2021 15:25  

Such a shame that as it's a proper Transport Cafe with decent prices and you got served quicker than it's counterpart just up the road. Only 15 mins away from me so hope it gets reopened sometime in the future

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It is with deep regret that we must announce the closing of Jacks Hill Cafe with immediate effect.

Whilst we have worked relentlessly to steer the Business through Road Closures, the Pandemic, errati...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/11/2021 18:04  

A right downer this.
I do like Jack Hills. will be sadly missed

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 14/11/2021 18:13  

Jacks Hill was a good ride out with a damn good breakfast, will definitely be missed.

Update Reply
Apocred @ 14/11/2021 18:56  

It will be sorely missed, been there many times as it is not far for me.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 14/11/2021 22:51  

seems the site is up for sale
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/commercial/details/60032380/?search_identifier=997b902237ae8219f22673387f822b32

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 08/12/2021 14:53  

If you're going to put your pennies into this Rocker I will pop in when I can and buy a cup of splosh and a bacon sandwich from you mate. ☕🥓

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/12/2021 15:19  

Nice idea rags, but no I won't be buying that.

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 08/12/2021 18:33  

seems the site is under offer, but i have no idea what for

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 25/02/2022 12:32  

I’ve been here a few times last year.. it’s a shame it has had to close considering how busy it was every time I visited the atmosphere was fantastic too… I hope it gets a rebirth and opens again soon.

Update Reply
FJRrider @ 10/03/2022 09:45  

I really don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but, the overnight truck parking is now closed. I guess that redevelopment is on the cards

Update Reply
Winchester @ 18/03/2022 01:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email