MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Random Rant thread

The Random Rant thread (99) - Forums [Biker Match] The Random Rant thread (99) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Random Rant thread

Ta girls

Yeah - Will's fine - probably still ranting!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2012 23:11  

Big Hugs Julz just catching up with what's been happening, glad you are OK

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/08/2012 00:12  

and In past week I've had to listen to joy riding scooter riders going up and down, and up and down, and up and down (you get the picture) the street where I live. It's doing my head in!! Why the can't they find a bit of spare land or another street to make a noise in. Today they were joined by 7 other teenagers and a noisy quad bike! My nerves are shot, I'm not sleeping too good, and I'm getting to the point where I'm going to throw more than a bucket of water over them. This is nothing new, bikes and scooters have always ridden up and down this street, it's just that in the past week they have done it almost constantly and it's really getting me down now. When I first moved to this house (4 yrs ago) I did report these incidents to the police but nothing changed, except it was getting me down, so I made a decision NOT to report it and to not let it get to me, but, as I said, in the last week it's increased to the point where I can't ignore it anymore. I feel my depression getting worse but know that no matter what I do or say it will just keep on and on. If my son did this I would have his scooter/bike crushed! never mind the police doing it. What kind of people are their parents to let them keep riding up and down all day long? (these riders live in the area) and breathe!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/08/2012 17:53  

On way back last night from the Vic Coalville on A511 roundabout for A42...I was already on roundabout...two idiots racing each other in cars ran through two red lights and nearly wiped me out...they didnt like it when I caught up with them...mmmmm...was very very close!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/08/2012 20:45  

OH FFS! brilliant! Today a kid (about 14 yrs old) on the street had one of those 4x4 radio controlled cars, what a racket! I had my windows closed and the telly on and I'm hard of hearing and it was so loud I could hear it over the telly. it was like being at a Motorcross event. I went up to him and asked if he'd got anything QUIETER to play with or if he could go to a park with it. He couldn't understand why it annoyed me, I told him when it interferes in my life, comes into my home, then that's when it's unacceptable. I also told him I was sick to death of the noise with the scooters and to hear his radio controlled car which was louder, a lot louder, was just the final straw. If it was to come down the street in front of my home again I was going to destroy it! Maybe I should have put this in the 'Rip someone's head off' thread lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/08/2012 22:23  

Some people Got nowt better to do than make STUPID JEALOUS complaints About MY profile picture FFS GET A LIFE I happen to be "liked" People "like" having their photo taken with me I KNOW who is responsible for this petulant outburst And NO, I haven't been told by anyone The "staff" have integrity But I can assure that PERSON This is NOT the end This just the beginning

Update Reply
Emzed @ 25/08/2012 12:37  

Could not agree with you more emzed

Update Reply
JP @ 25/08/2012 12:42  

Let's have you shirtless on the next *photoshoot* Emz, rattle em good and proper mate. Optional for the ladies......

Update Reply
old red @ 27/08/2012 19:32  

yeeeeehaaaa we can all be topless lol only joking pmsl but wicked pic emzed was luvly day again

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 27/08/2012 19:39  

All depends on the weather at KISS Red Keep yer fingers crossed for a "heatwave" Then there may well be a "bikini" or two around To "enhance" the photo Twas indeed a lovely day Debs AGAIN

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/08/2012 19:53  

Don't really think a bikini would look too good on you Emz.. Dammit man...Just had a *vision* of Sumo in his mankini !!..

Update Reply
old red @ 27/08/2012 21:00  

Why is it that I cant see Ems photo on forum threads & postings?

Why do some people love causing hurt to others? Why cant folk be nice to one another and treat people the way they would like others to treat them? The world would be such a happier nicer one to live in!!

I wish everyone inner happiness & peace..

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 00:10  

i am not wearing a bloody bikini for you ,or anybody else ,for that matter emzed ev en at KISS rally,haven't got time to get me legs and "brazilian" done,so ferget it.....yours sincerely,jinx57,beardyman

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 28/08/2012 10:35  

Now there's an idea for a fundraiser, back,sack and crack Jinx. Just need a volounteer to apply the wax.

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 18:31  

Ill do it. Im a qualified beautytherapist.with hugins of experiance!! In waxing.lol

Update Reply
fantasia @ 28/08/2012 19:05  

Jinxy - be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/08/2012 19:30  

Check out the 'canvas' you'll be working on first girl, just promise not to touch the beard.. Rumour is that's where Jesus left the Holy Grail..No wonder it's never been found..

Update Reply
old red @ 28/08/2012 19:50  

A car insurance company keep phoning my land line number asking for my son, Shadz, I've told them once already to remove my number from their database, and even gave them Shadz' mobile number, they didn't call him on it. Shadz was home at the weekend and they called again and he told them he wasn't interested. They have just phoned my land line number I am going to buy myself a whistle, then perhaps they will get the message! Rant over and breathe lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/04/2013 10:55  

I was standing behind a woman at a cash machine today who was tuting and looking over the shoulder of the bloke at the machine who was being a little bit slow.
Then when he was done, she walked up to the cash point and only then took her rucksack off here back and starts looking for her purse. Why do so many women wait until they are at the till and now need to pay for something they then go for their purses and not do it while waiting in line.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 08/04/2013 11:45  

I was standing behind a woman at a cash machine today who was tuting and looking over the shoulder of the bloke at the machine who was being a little bit slow. Then when he was done, she walked up to the cash point and only then took her rucksack off here back and starts looking for her purse. Why do so many women wait until they are at the till and now need to pay for something they then go for their purses and not do it while waiting in line. I hate that too, Rag, bleddy annoying and even more so as she was tutting at the person in front of her, bleddy cheek! lol OR... when at the checkout/counter of stores, they wait til it's their turn before rummaging for their cheque book/credit card Grr!! THEN... they pack their shopping so slow it's like watching slo-mo on a sports programme, why don't they just put it all back in the trolly and move off and then pack it? Saves everyone a wait, especially at busy times.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/04/2013 12:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email