MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

The Random Rant thread

The Random Rant thread (97) - Forums [Biker Match] The Random Rant thread (97) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

The Random Rant thread

With a little help from Google, I agree Anne

Update Reply
davidneale @ 13/06/2012 20:31  

It was worse David but I didnt want to get banned for swearing!!!

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/06/2012 20:33  

anglo saxon swearing is my fave ta

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/06/2012 20:45  

Jinx I'd pm you but I think even your ears would blush

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 13/06/2012 20:58  

ignore last question ,, was good to chat in main room . as i said any questions you have just ask , anything !! test related offcourse

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 13/06/2012 21:12  

Thanks for all your help and advice Buzz it was really useful and i will take your advice

sure to be back with questions

I'll have a word my instructor too get it sorted cos is going to be more affordable for me.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/06/2012 21:33  

According to the free online translation this is what it means in English Santa Maria God's Mother!! He-goat Absoluta!!! Beyond Furious!!! I don't think that's right, I know what cabrón means

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/06/2012 23:07  

Near enough Sandi... and I suppose if I was being polite he would be known as a bit of a he-goat.. but I wasn't and he isn't.. he his what you know it to be... but he's not worth my tears anymore.. just thank Santa Maria that Ellie escaped his gene pool unscathed.. ~ Hope I didn't offend you or anyone else... xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 14/06/2012 16:05  

i'm still puzzled,RCL, have i missed something whilst at farmyard? help an unknowing eejit out please ?if it involves storming castles i've my own pitchfork and blazing torch,fyi.xx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/06/2012 10:03  

What really gets me going .....
Is people who have the audacity to call themselves a biker yet act like a moron in public And then has the affrontery to pontificate in a public forum again No morals or humility, in some, it would seem

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/06/2012 00:20  

um....this isn't me is it???if so ,consider my neck on the block awaiting the axe(gulp),i'll take any criticism as long as it's justified,your humblest apologist,...........eep.

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2012 08:40  

No Jinx Never you mate You may be challenged In more ways than we can comprehend But never ever a moron Sleep easy my friend The cretin I'm referring to will doubtless recognise themselves Having such a twisted self opinion

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/06/2012 09:36  

hey emzed there are a lot of people out there who call themselves bikers just cos theyre on two wheels.its inside is what makes a biker.as the saying goes "it takes more than colour co-ordinated leathers to turn a w**ker into a biker"
never a truer word said

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 20/06/2012 09:50  

Yer right there hon All the gear and no idea Sad aint it

Update Reply
Emzed @ 20/06/2012 11:25  

and the two posts above ,my friends , are why you are all stuck me for life.........i need say no morexxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 20/06/2012 11:28  

fookin twattin foriegn driver reversed into my bike and nearly had it over just good job was there to stop it falling over then he just stands there and rants at me in polish suffice to say he got some very colourful languageand two fingers and told if he came near my bike again he would get a baseball bat round his fookin jaguar c*nt

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/06/2012 19:31  

Sounds so much more vehement in Spanish ZZRBabe.. can translate it if you want

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 20:15  

hmmmm i just think i should have punched him in the gob

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 29/06/2012 20:17  

Me too actually.. she who is all peace love and light... I'd have wanted to lamp him one too! Bikes are precious.. mines my newest member of the family... I'm placid till you hurt one of my own <------ that's me that is lmao xx

Update Reply
rockchickeelicious @ 29/06/2012 20:28  

to the man in a gold jaguar,who i overtook with indicator going two headlamps on dip beam,who then proceeded to do his own overtake without even a cursory glance in mirrors,just outside stow on the wold last night,in the rain.......................next time i will pull you over ,and jam my fist so far down your throat you'll be pooing teeth for life,yours sincerely,mildly irritated of leonard stanley,jinx 57

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/07/2012 22:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email