MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Does anyone still listen to your old vinyls?

Does anyone still listen to your old vinyls? - Forums [Biker Match] Does anyone still listen to your old vinyls? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Does anyone still listen to your old vinyls?

I've kept my single ones from the 80s,got old ones from my mum and charity shops,I love dancing to Abba,The Beatles,Unchained Melody,Life in the Fast lane,Madonna,what's your favourite vinyl?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/11/2021 19:32  

None of the above but my most treasured vinyl is Bamboo Houses by Ryuichi Sakamoto and David Sylvian. I still have all my vinyls and would never get rid of them

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 09/11/2021 20:24  

Still got all mine, and still have a good hifi system to play them

Update Reply
rocker21 @ 09/11/2021 20:49  

I really need mine fixed....

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 09/11/2021 20:58  

I still have all my records and a turntable, However when I had a unscheduled dismount a few years ago and was off work for five months I transferred then all into digital files and now only play them though my laptop and phone.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 09/11/2021 21:10  

I've got a turntable with a USB outlet, and a laptop with the right software. Now I just need to get my act together to put the vinyl LPs onto digital files.
It's gonna be a long nostalgia trip of 70s rock and blues!

Update Reply
Wills @ 09/11/2021 22:03  

I've still got my old vinyls too. Mainly heavy metal and rock genre. Plus same as Wills a usb turntable.
Recently snagged two vinyl LP's from a charity shop, of old Isle of Man TT commentaries, from the sixties, with Murray Walker & his old man commentating.
You can also buy a gadget to turn old VHS videos into digital files too.

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 09/11/2021 23:06  

My hi-fi always takes pride of place in any place I live in and the Systemdek 11X with Linn arm sits on top of the pile.... Well, the top isolation shelf actually. I have 100 plus Lps..... Different sound to CD, however good your amp and speakers.. I have a spare Project turntable and a selection of amps, speakers if anyone is interested in getting back into real music reproduction..... 😁

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 10/11/2021 04:56  

I have all my old vinyl records. Memories

Update Reply
tuzzy @ 10/11/2021 09:32  

Yes, I do occasionally. All rock with the odd bit of blues thrown in.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/11/2021 13:55  

Used to collect..record fairs etc..but had to sell them,along with motorbikes to put food on table.
Buy CDs mainly now

Update Reply
Kav1967 @ 11/12/2021 12:43  

Nope, I won't let them, my ears only else they'll get scratched.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 20/12/2021 19:01  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email