MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Easter 2022 - Middleton in Teesdae

Braver or stupider? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Update Reply
Winchester @ 15/11/2021 09:44  

Would camp to if had electric hookup. Just for lights lol maybe a heater 😆

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/11/2021 16:41  

Be very careful what you say Danny. Electric hook up IS available.. 😂

Update Reply
Winchester @ 15/11/2021 16:50  

Looks like we've got us a party 😁 I'll have to see about booking some tables for Friday and Saturday nights cos we're not going manage on spec methinks.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 15/11/2021 20:41  

Good idea Steve, and while you're at it could you book us a brekkie at the Teespot each morning? I've gone for the room-only option and don't fancy forking out £12/each for breakfasts - money better spent on fuel!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 15/11/2021 20:58  

I thought breakfast was included at the Teesdale... Have I messed up?

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 16/11/2021 06:11  

I assumed it was B&B too, you had better check what you have booked, although as not eating breakfast is on trend at the moment I know a lot of hotels have started offering it as an option which brings the accommodation prices down.
There again Izzy is from the Land of Wode and you know what they are like with money. She has most likely negotiated a special reduced rate to have only half a blanket too (Danny will have his electric sporran to keep him warm) 😉
I don't think the Teespot, or any of the cafes, will do bookings, but there are 3 of them so you should be OK.
And NO, we are not doing free cooked breakfasts at our gaff for the lot of yers 🙂

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 16/11/2021 07:23  

All depends on what you choose when you book, and as Steve so amusingly points out; we're Scottish lol (though technically I'm from the land of the headhunters)

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/11/2021 12:34  

Mine says " a cooked breakfast is included in your stay", so I should be OK for 1 day of the 3🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 16/11/2021 16:08  

If one of you who booked a B&B had had the foresight to take the unlimited breakfast option you could have brought us poor campers out a doggy bag 😂🤣😂🤣

Update Reply
Winchester @ 16/11/2021 18:07  

Booked direct with Teesdale website myself and def had a room only option with breakfast being £10 a night extra - thought it would be rude not to so must say that I indulged - didnt see unlimited so campers are out of luck on that one lol

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 16/11/2021 18:48  

I checked my booking, all good, 👍🏻 brekkie included for three day stay. YAY!
Even if I'm not with the main group at the Teesdale, I'm being fed so it's a result 😊

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 16/11/2021 23:21  

If you've got a window seat Lindsay you'll be able to see the Teesdale Hotel reprobates eating their's cos they are just over the road.
Except for Izzy and Danny who will be walking up and down the local roads looking for roots, berries and squished rabbits for breakfast.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/11/2021 15:55  

Maybe Carl will cook for them on his campfire 🤔

Update Reply
Strom67 @ 17/11/2021 18:06  

If Izzy and Danny fancy a Bat for a change - then I think Lindsay has experience on squishing them on her travels ROFPML

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 17/11/2021 18:09  

I've booked 3 tables of 6 for Friday evening based on the fact we'll all want to get well fed and pissed on the first night 😀
I'll catch up with the Forresters later and try to do the same for the Saturday night, just in case folks want to repeat the experience after I've taken you all for a ride over the hills and far away.
Sunday night should be a bit quieter so we'll make that up as we go along or possibly even grab a feed outside the village on the way back.
These are the only two pubs in the village so do them both.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 17/11/2021 19:21  

Sounds marvellous Steve, looking forward to it. 👍🏻

Oi! Pete, there was no need to share the "bat incident". It was purely accidental and I'm still mourning the demise of Bertie. 😞🙏RIP my furry friend. 😕☹️🙁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/11/2021 22:17  

Sorry about that Lindsay - Promise I will now go away and make myself feel really guilty for the rest of the day lol

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 18/11/2021 06:46  

😂🤣😂. Goodness, that's awfully kind of you.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 18/11/2021 07:43  

Right then as a penance - I have fasted all day / scrubbed the toilet floor meticuously with a toothbrush and then beaten my nether regions with a bunch of nettles for the last hour - hopefull that will suffice and convince you to forgive me lol

Update Reply
Mister Pete - Optimist @ 18/11/2021 17:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email