MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Newbie from Scotland

Newbie from Scotland - Forums [Biker Match] Newbie from Scotland - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Newbie from Scotland

A big hello to everyone :o). Just joined the forum after being away from bikes for a while and looking forward to a few ride outs and chit chat.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/08/2021 16:54  

Well hullo there and welcome. I hope you enjoy the chit chat, the rides might be a bit few and far between. I have a pal in Irvine who regularly pitches up for events in the central belt, for which I admire her tenacity, but Banff is a whole 'nother country!
Check out active members around your area and see if you can arrange a meet or ride yourself? I'll drop you a message if we're ever heading your way, but our immediate plans have us heading south.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 09/08/2021 21:20  

Thanks for the welcome Izzyhill. I could not agree more, it's like living on the dark side of the moon, but I live on the north east 250 so the roads more than make up for it. You just have to watch out for the odd suicidal pheasant! that may challenge you to a dual.

I have family in Hamilton, but don't get down there much. Enjoy the ride south and I hope the weather is perfect for you. :o)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2021 08:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email