MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hallowistmas Party

Hallowistmas Party (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Hallowistmas Party (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hallowistmas Party

I only wash up sorry lol

Update Reply
JP @ 18/10/2021 18:36  

I'm not sure you'd be looking forward to it if you could view the trailer! 😆
But I'll be boogying (unless it's ABBA..... or Queen) 😁😁

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 18/10/2021 18:52  

Nothing wrong with a little ABBA and Queen( I did say a little!) but looking forward to seeing the tight Lycra outfits that will look like people have been poured in and may possibly have trouble going to the toilet when they have had a few too many to drink!🤣

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/10/2021 07:25  

You've heard about my skeleton suit then? Volunteers always welcome for assistance,haha☠☠☠

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/10/2021 10:32  

On a serious note; as a private function but within a commercial bar/sports club do we have to adhere to any particular rules for entry? Thinking proof of double vaccination or these Covid-passport thingies - as we're in Scotland and might not have the same as youse lot.
Just asking so we all know. 🙂

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 21/10/2021 13:12  

Just adding feedback here and by no means been critical of the organisers of the gig. So please don't take it wrong.
But last one I found was fantastic. Only gripe was it seemed the DJ was automated and nowhere in site. Unless they were hiding behind the flowerpots 😂 Like the music was on a pre arranged loop. Just took away that interaction and atmosphere for me. I know extras for a DJ can cost more money? Plus when I've been to the rallies there, they've had a band to back up the DJ.

Ouch waiting for the thrown 🍅🍅 🤭😂

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 21/10/2021 18:01  

A band!
Gotta be a band! 🤟

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 21/10/2021 19:59  

Matt is paying to hire the venue as a thank you to the members so we can have a party and hopefully say goodbye to the 18 months and if some kind soul wants to put their hand in their pocket and pull out £500 I'm sure a band could be arranged.
The other way is to change money on the door to cover the cost.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/10/2021 20:41  

Ah, thought money would be factor. Thanks to Matt too for his generosity 👍 Didn't know that Ragnar.
Hope the DJ doesn't play any Abba now
'Money Money Money' or the Floyd version. Or any other version in fact. Sorry couldn't resist that 😃

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 21/10/2021 20:56  

Dire Straits, Money for Nothing....?? 😂 😂

Update Reply
TheSlasher @ 21/10/2021 21:22  

Money- Flying Lizards 😂

Okay that's enough now

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 21/10/2021 21:30  

I belive tango does the dj work from behind the stage in the sound room. If you have any requests go find him he will be more than happy to play whatever if he has it.

Update Reply
JP @ 22/10/2021 08:29  

Sounds like a school disco! 🤣🤣🤣

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 22/10/2021 15:33  

I loved school discos 😂😂

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2021 16:33  

We've seen your dad dancing Nick, so you can be a chaperone for the night to make sure there's no canoodling behind the bike shed

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 22/10/2021 16:43  

Yep. School did that!
I got relieved of the position when I was found canoodling with the head girl behind said bike shed..... 🤣

Update Reply
Cupid Stunt @ 22/10/2021 18:46  

We are happy to pay a £10 each entrance for a band if needs be. There will be over 50 people there so costs easily covered

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2021 18:55  

That's making a massive sweeping assumption that folk will want to do so.

I have experience of a similar thing (not on here, admittedly), but I was left majorly out of pocket.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/10/2021 19:33  

I agree, I know several people on here that wouldn’t want to pay lol. I’m happy either way, just wanting to meet new friends and have a laugh

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/10/2021 21:40  

djm I can guaranty if there was a £10.00 on the door charge there would be a lot less folk attending.
The other problem is what type of band would we book ???? Heavy rock Glam rock Punk rock 70s 80s a DJ can read the room if the music isnt working he / she can change there play list to suit the event most bands cant they have a play list and stick to it. Looking forward to meeting yourself and all the other new faces

Update Reply
JP @ 23/10/2021 04:00  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email