MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Show us your bike/s

Show us your bike/s  (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Show us your bike/s  (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Show us your bike/s

oops tee cee your post wasnt there a min ago pmsl,,

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 09:27  

put... the vodka..... DOWN!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/06/2008 09:30  

after sat night,,i aint picking the vodka back up lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 09:38  

*sigh*.. if only that were true..lol At least not until the NEXT giggling threesome.....

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/06/2008 09:41  

if i have another 3some,i wont be giggling lol,,,my pc got taken over anyway tee cee,all the abuse you got wasnt from me lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 09:43  

i have to say i like harleys,and like tangoman said its not the bike you ride,its the person riding it isnt it,,ive heard so many bikers take the urine out of harley riders and maybe cause i aint a proper biker,i dont understand why they do,just my opinion not a very good one cause like i say i dont have a bike lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 09:45  

..my pc got taken over.... ...the cheques in the post... ...your bum doesn't look big.... ... I won't in your mouth... oops... off topic... SHOW US YA BIKE!!!

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/06/2008 09:46  

no im not showing you now lol,,anyway you spent most of that night talking to scary and guessed it was her everytime lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 09:51  

scary's got a coupla interestin points which get a lot of attention i guess!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/06/2008 09:58  

true,,but then so has nutkin lol,,i just sit in my dark corner watchin lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 02/06/2008 10:02  

Your opinion is still absolutely valid, katy! It is understandable that there is this reputation as some of the Harley owners treat their rides as deities (subject of worship) rather than as machinery and will defend it to the death ignoring any of it's faults and weaknesses (and God knows mine has a few!). This is just fanatasism and isn't limited to Harley owners - look at football and religion to see where this eventually leads. Some may not understand why Harley riders buy all the merchandising and anything branded that the very clever HD marketing department offer. Some of the stuff is good, some bad, and it is not compulsory to buy it - just personal preference. Some riders won't acknowledge another on a different type of bike and that is a shame, but these guys are whether they are on a bike or not. You can read the above statements and replace the word Harley with Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha etc and they would still all be valid. Different points of view from different perspectives, that is all. I receive all the Harley Owner Group magazines and have a free year's subscription with the Thames Valley Chapter and see the fun they have and the good things they do. There are other non-Harley groups that do the same. I don't do ride outs myself cos I prefer to ride alone. Again, personal choice. When I ride my Harley I am that guy I always wanted to be when I was a kid and no blind prejudice can change that... My personal opinion? : Some riders should shut their mouths, open their throttles and rediscover the reason why we all do this in the first place, whatever the steed.... TC out.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 02/06/2008 10:07  

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 02/06/2008 10:41  

TM leave my points out of this or I'll cover them up next time we have coffee....lol

Update Reply
Scary @ 02/06/2008 13:04  

Must agree with some of the comments on this thread, I ride a Virago Cruiser and am fed up with so many people saying when am I going to get a proper bike, it don't interest me to rip around the roads at silly speeds,(at least I know if something unexpected gets in my way I have a good chance of stopping or avoiding it not like someone doing over 100mph) then sitting down boasting about it over a drink, to me its what ever you like to ride and feel safe and comfy riding, each to their own and like also said surely its all about being a biker that counts not the bike you ride. I didn't chose my bike because of my height ( I am lucky enough to be fairly tall) I chose it because I liked the style and how I felt riding it.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 02/06/2008 13:52  

agree whole heartedly - there are bikes and there are ppl but it's each to their own and a bike is a bike is a bike there is a make and style for everyone......................whatever rocks your world we all have our own preferences but to ignore another biker just because of the bike he's riding..............well, those kind of ppl best left to their own devices Id say whether on a bike or not! It should be about the experience, the ppl you meet and the fun you have............not about what you ride! Enjoy, ride safe, keep the shiny side up and have lots and lots of fun playing nice together lmao! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2008 16:01  

ps and you're a right little devil TM whether you got a Harley or not lmao! I think the ladies on here can handle you though Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2008 16:03  

Well, so far i've owned 1 BSA, 1 Norton, 3 Yamahas, 1 Suzuki, 3 Hondas And 2 Harleys. How messed up do you think my head is with all this hate and self loathing. I can barely look in the mirror any more.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 03/06/2008 18:32  

Couple more pics of my bike on my profile from today's ride.

Update Reply
TeeCee @ 04/06/2008 19:13  

hi i,m new to bm but really enjoyed reading every one,s point off view who cares what the mount is just ride . i,ve just sold my gsxr so i,ve done the mack 2 thing i also have a harley 883 hugger o to 60 in a long weekend but who cares i get to see more and last week i got my new 1250 bandit i love it . just enjoy 2 wheels take care .

Update Reply
podge @ 11/07/2008 17:40  

Welcome to BM Podge! Some of us only have the one bike..........

Update Reply
Hull750Rider @ 12/07/2008 06:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email