MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

Bee line moto

Bee line moto (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bee line moto (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

Bee line moto

Lol jinx 😂🤣👍
Thought there was something dodgy about it all 😜

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Who do you think was paying for all those hidden speed cameras in Snowdonia,lol...??😆...

Update Reply
yorkie mick @ 28/06/2021 16:58  

Being a belt and braces type of guy.

I use my Garmin sat/nav and Waze on my phone, with Waze you can pick the toll roads that you want to miss and use.
On Google it's on or off and I need to on to get me in to London but google will always try to take me on the M42 toll if I'm up that way.

Waze will tell you if there are police, road works, potholes and broken down cars up ahead.
Down side with it, it doesn't change the route if the is a hold up ahead that wasn't there when you started. google does but the downfall when google does it, you pick the route that is slightly longer because you know it's a better ride and google will keep trying to change it back.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 28/06/2021 20:14  

Thanks Ragnar, I will look into that too x

Update Reply
Fink @ 28/06/2021 23:07  

Hello,I've had one for a few months now,really easy to use,easy to carry around as well,works with Bluetooth so you don't need internet data turned on.it's a nice looking gadget also.the downside is it won't connect to my phone now,although it days it's connected,don't let that put you off though.

Update Reply
The mancunian @ 05/07/2021 13:06  

Well, I took the plunge and bought one. You have to download the app, (you can't just connect it to your phone Mancunian ?) Anyway, I've used it in the car just to see how it works and I'm very happy with it. (Not been out on the bike with it yet) but very simple and straightforward 🙂

Update Reply
Fink @ 11/07/2021 19:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email