MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Had the scan!!!!!!

Had the scan!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Had the scan!!!!!! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Had the scan!!!!!!

A little girl, I'm so happy for you both, and Willow is a wonderful name, too xxx Not said yet either as been off the last nine days, but so happy you have found a wonderful guy in Mike and that you have made a home together for Willow and yourselves xxx Talking of unusual, original names, my friends Mr and Mrs Stig, have a daughter called Freya, but everyone knows her as Pixie !

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 17/02/2008 13:13  

Hey honey thats brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you both. Looking forward to meeting Willow soon I can stop calling her bump now he he!! Hugs to you and your new fella XXv

Update Reply
middlv @ 17/02/2008 15:49  

Congratultions bandit, thats wonderful news & luv the name. nice time to have a babys in the summer. tagon xx

Update Reply
tagon @ 18/02/2008 01:44  

so happy for you both, congrates x x

Update Reply
martin2452 @ 18/02/2008 04:55  

congrat bandit and mike. ONLY ANOTHER 5 TO CATCH UP WITH ME!!!!! PMSL love them to bits but couldnt eat a whole one again lol. All the best hun hope to see you both and baby when willow decides to come out to play soon xxxxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2008 04:58  

Congratulations Kerry and Mike! A little girl Willow...how lovely ...now you know who you will be greeting into this world....I have three girls and loved every minute of them being babies...been on those baby sites...they are GREAT! If I see a mini Rossi suit, will let you know....XXXXXXlots of love to you allXXXXXXX

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 18/02/2008 05:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email