MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Had the scan!!!!!!

Had the scan!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match] Had the scan!!!!!! - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Had the scan!!!!!!

We went for the sexing scan yesterday and.................. Its a girl!!!!! We are so happy and Im so shocked because I was convinced it was a boy. Im very pleased though so its not just 'baby' anymore! She has a name which is Willow!!!!! Me and Mike (my fella) are now living together too and are so excited!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 05:56  

Wooo hooo I'm so so pleased for the both of you and now we can look forward to the birth of little Willow, which for me is a fantastic name 'cos had Mini Me not been a boy he would have been called Willow. Top name hunny.

Update Reply
Di @ 17/02/2008 06:06  

congratulations bandit, Awwwwwwww, what a lovely name, bet u all excited now....and can't wait for willows arrival..... GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL HUN, XXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 06:06  

Thank you. I aint stopped smiling since the sonographer said and Mike sat there, put his arm in the air, and said 'get in there' when she said it too. So he was pleased bless him. lol Im so lucky to have found such a wonderful guy that wants me and baby and this is definately OUR baby now and not mine and the idiot it was conceived with!!!!!! He was just the donor! So any great biker baby clothing websites would be great to hear about please! On the hunt for a mini Rossi suit too lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 06:16  

Congrats BG - dont forget you have to coose a name as well as clothes....lol

Update Reply
skins @ 17/02/2008 06:24  

I have babe, re-read the posts above! lol Willow

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 06:31  

Oops silly me... well it is Sunday morning... Nice one BG

Update Reply
skins @ 17/02/2008 06:33  

Nice one BG

Update Reply
Oggy @ 17/02/2008 06:36  

awwww Nice one BG. !! when is Willow due to make here grand entrance hun? x x

Update Reply
Karey @ 17/02/2008 06:52  

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations to you and Mike Kerry!! My girl is 5 now, and just as much into bikes as me and her dad are, brought up with em see!! Rides a quad for now, but I'm sure she will be on 2 wheels soon, just like Willow will be!! Like Karey said, when's she due, hun?? Very very happy for you both xxx Flame xxx

Update Reply
FlameRed @ 17/02/2008 07:00  

Found this one hun. http://www.babybiker.com/ You'll have to have a roam around the site 'cos I haven't looked into it. x

Update Reply
Di @ 17/02/2008 07:08  

Willow isnt due until May!!!!! Cant come soon enough though as we cant wait to meet her!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 07:24  

congrats Kerry hugs all around, and may somone els to share my birthday with lol. see there is a light at the end of the tunnel xxxxxx

Update Reply
petervalk @ 17/02/2008 07:30  

Love this one! http://www.therallyshack.co.uk/altenative_black_baby_gr..._grows.htm

Update Reply
Di @ 17/02/2008 07:30  

Congrats to you and Mike babe! When am I going to meet this fella of yours then?

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 17/02/2008 07:37  

Dont worry Rob you'll meet him at some point soon babe! Love the website Di, have seen a few on there I love. Mike plays drums in a band so the one with the kit and BABY on the bass drum in ACDC text will go down a storm. Love em! lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/02/2008 07:58  

http://www.nappyhead.co.uk

Update Reply
RC @ 17/02/2008 08:47  

brilliant news kerry! am so excited for u and mike and looking forward to meeting willow too! smiley will look after her on meets and stuff,hes gentle isnt he rob?

Update Reply
witchiest @ 17/02/2008 09:48  

I can vouch for the loveliness of smiley... provided he hasn't got a mouthfull of milk when you walk past lol

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 17/02/2008 10:00  

Congratulations BG and Mike x You got me feeling all broody now!!! Lovely name too xxxx

Update Reply
hilda123 @ 17/02/2008 10:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email