MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Payment by card not working

Payment by card not working - Forums [Biker Match] Payment by card not working - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Payment by card not working

Sorry but there's a problem with the payment system (cards only).

I've removed the options for now until it's resolved.

I'll post an update here when fixed of course.

Paypal and Bitcoin are both still an option though.

Thanks to all who keep supporting the site

Matt

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/05/2021 16:03  

Does this mean my 3 ton bag of pennies is still good..?? :)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/05/2021 16:49  

Think it got stuck at customs mate, been waiting 3 years already :-D

FYI I think I might have fixed the problem. If you had problems could you please test for me and reply here to confirm if it works or not.

The issue was that new browser security settings (new defaults in the latest browser updates) blocked some data from being parsed within an iframe (little payment box within BM).
I removed that box and just made it full screen instead.

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/05/2021 16:58  

🤦🏼‍♀️There was me thinking, Matt is defo trying to get us all on this Bitcoin thingy ...🤔🤭

Hope it's all working properly now! 😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/05/2021 17:33  

Bitcoin = halfpenny..🤔??

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 17/05/2021 18:26  

yea still absolutely prefer crypto. Enough of the central banks printing currency and watering down pounds, euros, dollars etc. Stealing from poor people daily.
Crypto is the future. It's how you can protect your wealth and people really need to get into it.
:-D

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
🤦🏼‍♀️There was me thinking, Matt is defo trying to get us all on this Bitcoin thingy ...🤔🤭

Hope it's all working properly now! 😁...

Update Reply
Matt @ 17/05/2021 19:26  

Paying by Debit Card or Cash are my only options. I have no intention of using anything else. Sorry to disappoint Matt 🙄

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/05/2021 19:42  

Ah it's ok. But it's good to learn about different methods now anyhow.
Take power away from those damn bankers. Honestly, Visa/Mastercard and Paypal are taking 10% of all payments between them. How is that fair for small businesses? Crypto will fix this. No more powerful central banks who just print money when it suits them

Quote:
Paying by Debit Card or Cash are my only options. I have no intention of using anything else. Sorry to disappoint Matt 🙄...

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/05/2021 09:29  

Hi Matt,

That fix did fix the problem. The iframe can be tricky, and is a way that hackers & scammers/spammers get into people's machines (I think). Best follow the KISS rule for financial transactions, with https engaged.

Would have used crypto, except it all went down the tubes since Musk of Tesla pulled out, so lost all the groats I'd mined! 😢

Quote:
Think it got stuck at customs mate, been waiting 3 years already :-D

FYI I think I might have fixed the problem. If you had problems could you please test for me and reply here to confirm if it works or not.

The issue was that new browser security settings (new defaults in the latest browser updates) blocked some data from being parsed within an iframe (little payment box within BM).

I removed that box and just made it full screen instead.

Update Reply
Berks_Biker @ 24/05/2021 23:41  

BTW, had to log out and in again to view the photos hidden with the BM logo after the payment was successfully accepted!

Update Reply
Berks_Biker @ 25/05/2021 00:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email